Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some deliberation about R&T or not R&T: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50045
I pulled the trigger last night on a Black R&T.No pictures yet but I did scan the window sticker. The MSRP was $37,140 and I got it for $31,402, plus my held out and threatened to walk until I got a good price on my trade.

Thanks to all that said "Gotta have the Road and Track"!

MIKE

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Good deal .. Enjoy your new machine...

welcome from H-Town

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats you'll love it.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
COngrats, and welcome to the fprums, from Las Vegas! Man, I love hearin "I beat the dealer" stories. woohoo!

·
Registered
228 Posts
When we say we need pics when you buy a new Charger, we mean the car! (lol). Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I have the same thing and I love it. I have a good feeling that you will too!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Congrats and GREAT choice. Color and all.

·
Registered
686 Posts
good call on the RT/RT . Its worth the extra $$ .

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the warm welcome! Actually, it is the least you all could do... my budget was $25K for a car so I was looking at used R/Ts and then with rebates I found I could get a NEW base R/T for about $26,000. They I came here and learned about the Road and Track package and well here I am with a $37K car in my garage.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome! Actually, it is the least you all could do... my budget was $25K for a car so I was looking at used R/Ts and then with rebates I found I could get a NEW base R/T for about $26,000. They I came here and learned about the Road and Track package and well here I am with a $37K car in my garage.
same old story, boy meets girl....

Congrats and Welcome from SoCal!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It's time for BIG fun. Get To It!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts