Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got 2k from my older truck and I am putting the cash into my Charger. 200$ at my brother in law's shop for Window tinting. What else should i spend the 1800 on?? Rims? Exhaust? I got nothing but seat covers, tint, custom floormats going on for now!! Thanks for advice :lol:

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
So I just got 2k from my older truck and I am putting the cash into my Charger. 200$ at my brother in law's shop for Window tinting. What else should i spend the 1800 on?? Rims? Exhaust? I got nothing but seat covers, tint, custom floormats going on for now!! Thanks for advice :lol:
Well, the obvious question that everyone's gonna ask first...

Are you after looks, or performance? Then plan accordingly. :grin:

Depending on what rims you like, you'll barely have enough for rims, tires and TP Sensors.

Depending on what kind of performance you're looking for, you'll barely have enough for dual exhaust, headers, CAI, etc. IF you get them all at a good price.

Good Luck and Have Fun!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am thinking Exterior first... Hid with Halo Angel//Demon headlight and tailLights... I will post pics!! maybe Rims if I can find a great deal too!! Thanks for more advice

·
Registered
702 Posts
Well, honestly I think the first thing to absolutely get is EXHAUST. You get the best of both worlds. Great performance vs. the $$$ spent AND kick ass looks and sound!! Power and beauty. Perfect.

·
Registered
877 Posts
No doubt. Exhaust first, as he said make a little more power while allowing the exhaust to flow more freely, and most aftermarket systems have tips that look waaaaaaaaaay better than the stock tips and resonators. Best of both worlds. Power and looks, cant go wrong!!

·
Registered
334 Posts
drop it first, it makes a world of difference in looks

car with rims not dropped = fail

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Welcome and have fun modding. I am wondering why your brother in law is gonna charge you that much to tint your windows.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rims or exhaust is a tough pick =) My brother in law did do the full bag system on my previous truck and paint and windows etc... so now im paying him for my charger upgrades it just seems right! Plus I want everything done fast and perfect :) Thanks for advice guys and its time to take more pics and mod it up!

·
Registered
860 Posts
You should get a new dual exhaust, a CAI, and maybe a new grille, and some Bullet tech emblems. that should run u about $1800:smoke: have fun with it

·
Registered
95 Posts
Get a grip tuning body kit from ppp, its sooo cheap

mmmmmmmm sexy :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tinting windows in the morning ill post pics tomorrow! Wheels are in the works woohoo =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts