Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other halfs car is down and unfortunately she had to use my Charger for a few hours while I was at work.. It felt weird like someone stole my 1st born and I don't have kids. I was debating letting her use my SUV but it's too big for her and I would be just as nervous.

1. Stop early before you approach a redlight since you may have difficulty seeing the light change to green..

2. Use caution when backing up - with the wing it's difficult seeing the rear bumper. Need some reverse sensors or a backup camera.

3. When you park far out in no mans land stop short of any parking berms so you don't scratch the air dam.

4. Use 89 BP or Sunocco.

5. Don't get close to any curbs.

Well 2hrs later it came back in one piece.. :nervous s

·
Registered
723 Posts
I let the hubby take the car in yesterday to impress his bosses at his promotion meeting. I took his truck. I was so mad the whole way. My entire day was off, and I was anxious. Its not that hes a bad driver, hes not, I JUST WANTED MY CAR! lol

Mine made it back in one piece too

·
Registered
769 Posts
My wife asked to use my charger as well once cause her car was in the shop. So I handed her a bus pass.....and no im not kidding! :lol:

·
Registered
585 Posts
For No.1 you should check out LightInSight dot com. I've got one in each of my cars. Saves a lot of neck wrenching!

·
Registered
105 Posts
The other halfs car is down and unfortunately she had to use my Charger for a few hours while I was at work.. It felt weird like someone stole my 1st born and I don't have kids. I was debating letting her use my SUV but it's too big for her and I would be just as nervous.

1. Stop early before you approach a redlight since you may have difficulty seeing the light change to green..

2. Use caution when backing up - with the wing it's difficult seeing the rear bumper. Need some reverse sensors or a backup camera.

3. When you park far out in no mans land stop short of any parking berms so you don't scratch the air dam.

4. Use 89 BP or Sunocco.

What she heard was: Stop early blah blah blah :D

Like me trying to explain R/T, SRT, Road & Track trims to my wife. I lose her after the 1st one. I had a heck of a time explaining the octane requirment to her.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

4. Use 89 BP or Sunocco.

Glad Im not the only one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts