Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually forgot that I told my dealer to order a Charger SRT for me months ago. In the meantime I have purchased a Ram SRT and am enjoying that. The dealer has an allocation of 5 and I am second in line and it looks like it was ordered on Sept 10. Unfortunately for me, I can only fit so many cars at home so something will have to go.
The ram will be missed.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
zen garage said:
I actually forgot that I told my dealer to order a Charger SRT for me months ago. In the meantime I have purchased a Ram SRT and am enjoying that. The dealer has an allocation of 5 and I am second in line and it looks like it was ordered on Sept 10. Unfortunately for me, I can only fit so many cars at home so something will have to go.
The ram will be missed.
Nice to have a choice! Wow... 5 Charger SRT-8s in the initial allocation?!? What dealer and city?!?

·
Registered
587 Posts
zen garage said:
The ram will be missed.
Hope you got a great deal or you will take quite a bath on the Ram. :neutral:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
zen garage said:
The ram will be missed.
Is that a RAM 1500 SRT-10?

If so, man wouldn't it be nice if you could fit that Viper 500hp engine in the Charger!?! :grin:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Selling the Ram might be a little tough but I did get a decent deal. In two months I have put TOO much money into it. Headers, no cats, o2 sims, magnaflow catback, DC flash, sirius, bedrug, tints, new wheels blah,blahblah. I honestly forgot about the charger. Periodically I would check this site but never noticed the SRT section until yesterday.
As far as the dealer is concerned, they are in Chicago. I will ask them if there other 2 or 3 are spoken for.
My wife thinks I should sell the Viper but that is the farthest thing from my mind.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
zen garage said:
My wife thinks I should sell the Viper but that is the farthest thing from my mind.
Damn... with the kinda of money you must have with all those vehicles... just build yourself another garage dude!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
You can park one of them in my garage. No charge :whistle:
Crazy, you selfless soul! :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts