Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tires came for my 24s the other day,Nw I have them mounted,,Here some pics.These are taken by camera phone.The candy paint isnt showing up good like it suppose to.Tell me what yall think..:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
if I'm being honest, I don't like them. they are too busy. I like more simplistic rims. that is just me though

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
depends if you go with coilovers or just lowering springs...the cheapest coilover install price I found was close to $600 =/ ... I think it's much cheaper to install lowering springs...but then again everything is more expensive in So Cali.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
if I'm being honest, I don't like them. they are too busy. I like more simplistic rims. that is just me though
I agree. I also hate anything above 20" as it kills performance. 24" just aren't my thing. But I also like listening to Swedish death metal, and not everyone likes that. So rock to what you like, not what I do. :rocker:

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Not a fan of the wheels - but to each is own, as long as you like is all that matters. i do think that paint job is sic though!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I'm sorry but I'm not a fan either. But they fit the look ur going for!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
looks nice to me... no matter what you do to your car... you'll have people that limke it and people that dont. I think it looks good. I live in Pittsburgh or I'd have 24's. 22's are as close to living dangerously as I can get up here...

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
ballin!! :driving:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
congrats!!!

looks very unique :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Appreciate all yall compliments,A lot of people down her in ga luv it.Im going to get 2 more 12s in it and im finish with it for now.I have a c10 im working on also..:beerchug:

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I think those wheels fit your paint job well. I'm not into big wheels either like a lot of people on here but that's just me.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I think it looks good, at one time I was actually thinking of doing my paint job just like that with the same color blue. Make sure you post some higher quality pictures so we can see the paint better.

As for the drop, I bought my coil overs for 1100 and installed them myself and got the fenders rolled for 50 euros (since I live in Germany). Here is a pic of mine dropped on 24's.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts