Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I'm out, couldn't wait any longer for the tuner so that i can run a proper blower so i traded in the fully stocked sxt for an almost bare R/T and a 7g difference plus the interest comes out to about 8,750. The only thing i miss about the sxt is the oversteer steering wheel (called 9 pin i think) this one has so much torque it tends to understeer and with the assist on the 9 pin allows u to slide the tail a lil easier. I can't wait to get the predatopr and then supercharge it to a safe 7psi and be able to hang with the srt-8s. The v-4 mds makes this such a versitile cruiser i sometimes feel like im wasting much less gas cruising around than in the v6. But if a slow driver is annoying u just stomp on the gas and this thing pulls heads back, i can only imagine what could be possible with higher gear ratios for some real neck snapping jerks. I miss the ole sxt but will never go back, this thing just pulls too hard for a 4 door.

A funny story, this 300c pulls up next to me fully loaded with people with the windows down and I over hear this chick in the back tell the driver to make the wheels spin, then she looks at the badge on the side of the car and says never mind its a Hemi LoL HaHaHaHa that just made my day, not me personally but alot of people look at the v6's as giving the hemis a bad name because people with the v6 take it upon themselves to race everyone they see (im guilty of this) and then people lose respect for the charger until they encounter an srt. But the R/T (especially debadged) is kinda of a sleeper, its only giveaway is the badge, remove that and u look juts like a dual exhaustV6. I plan on removing only the suitcase muffler because i heard the resonators were designed for the v4 engine drone that happens because of the MDS system, so deep growly muscle growl here i come, boy i love a V8.

I totally respect the v6 and never smoke one i actually let them hang with me and sometimes we tag team and bully some maxima 3.5 (when they pass the sxt i catch up and pass then get ion his way to slow him down enough for the v6 to pass then we laugh lol) I know what it feels like to get beat by those guys so now im like the big brother charger looking out for the little guys. I truly advise and recomend that if u take advantage of this precise moment because the 2008 are finally coming in and alot of dealers are getting desperate to sell off the 07. U can get an R/T with the 3,500 incentive for roughly 27,500 stock and if you bargain well can get about 21, 22 tops for your sxt but most people can expect about 17-19g if u have more than 5 thousand miles. I had 4,500 and got 21,500 for mine. I know i could of gotten about 23,24g on the streets easy because fully stocked but the whole process took about 4 hours (lots of hard bargaining)for the trade as opposed to a couple of days maybe weeks to sell it on the streets. Overall i think i got a sweet deal and now i have that lifetime warranty so no regrets not getting it cheaper used. gotta go guys im itchin to drive my charger, that V8's calling....

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha......im wit u on tis 1 saint......tis guy is full of **** wit everything he says........ur wack man!!!!!!
If i was gonna BS i would of said some outlandish shyt like a viper or an srt8. Notice how iv never posted any pics because i dont own a digital but im gona borow my brothers and have some pics up by next weekend.

·
Registered
427 Posts
If i was gonna BS i would of said some outlandish shyt like a viper or an srt8. Notice how iv never posted any pics because i dont own a digital but im gona borow my brothers and have some pics up by next weekend.
how does one go from wanting to spend $20k to swap in a crate hemi into a V6, to trading up to a Hemi, a 5.7 at that? I am not saying I don't believe you but looking over your track record on this forum:silenced:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how does one go from wanting to spend $20k to swap in a crate hemi into a V6, to trading up to a Hemi, a 5.7 at that? I am not saying I don't believe you but looking over your track record on this forum:silenced:
wanting and actually having 20k are two completley different things, after some serious contemplating i figured the hassle and lack of waranty for going with the 6.4 swap was not worth it and an opportunity came up and the price was reasonable so i went for it. Its only a 3 year loan and the payments are super low and the car is completley under warranty so i can practically drive it like i stole it almost worry free. True its far from a 392ci hemi but its still a v8 and i still plan on swapping for a 6.4 challenger convertible in 09 or 2010 when my 5.7 is fully paid for.

I really sincerley wish the best for the v6 and hope they start releasing some flashes or tuners soon because that engine has a lot of potential.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade. In the future you may wanna pick your words a little more careful though, some of the V6 guys may feel like your being a little bit of an a**hole. Regardless.... Congrats on the HEMI again.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats on the upgrade. In the future you may wanna pick your words a little more careful though, some of the V6 guys may feel like your being a little bit of an a**hole. Regardless.... Congrats on the HEMI again.
Naw man far from it, i luved the sxt just was fed up at the lack of aftermarket support. If we had everything the hemi guys had i would of gladly spent the 7gs on cams, supercharger and a tuner with no regrets but unfortunatley thats not the case. I totally respect the v6'ers and will never forget i was once one of them. Ijust have no love for import v6's especially the ricers with the annoying tin can exhaust, god i hate those guys. I acyually see a v6 killing a stock or midly moded r/t sometime in the future when more support becomes available, nothing will bring a bigger smile to my face than seeing this.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Naw man far from it, i luved the sxt just was fed up at the lack of aftermarket support. If we had everything the hemi guys had i would of gladly spent the 7gs on cams, supercharger and a tuner with no regrets but unfortunatley thats not the case. I totally respect the v6'ers and will never forget i was once one of them. Ijust have no love for import v6's especially the ricers with the annoying tin can exhaust, god i hate those guys. I acyually see a v6 killing a stock or midly moded r/t sometime in the future when more support becomes available, nothing will bring a bigger smile to my face than seeing this.

Congrats on your new ride.

You should proof read your posts a bit, it would make them a heck of a lot easier to read .... :knockout: :knockout: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
u hemi guys tht posted dont kno about tis guy........he posts BS everywhere........he even copied and pasted the diablo tuner tht was 4 the V8 and put V6.......wat kina ***up does that.......the V6 guys kno bout this guy and tht he should have been banned fo tht BS alone

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
u hemi guys tht posted dont kno about tis guy........he posts BS everywhere........he even copied and pasted the diablo tuner tht was 4 the V8 and put V6.......wat kina ***up does that.......the V6 guys kno bout this guy and tht he should have been banned fo tht BS alone
Dude u sound like your on a crusade against me, why dont u just chill out and stop sounding so hateful. My intentioms were never to mislead i just call it like i see it, u have the choice to either agree or disagree but trying to raly our fellow chargers against me is pretty low man, save the hate for the maxima 3.5's and mustangs buddy, i'm on your side.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im on a quest to have the baddest charger out there performance wise and in the looks department to make the Charger a respectaful car that will be remebered as the best LX and one of the most feared and respected muscle car of its time. When people 20 years from now reminisce about muscles cars from 2006-2008 i want them to think about the Charger and how it was the first 4 door muscle sedan that blew the doors off cars twice the price of ours. Just because we only have 3.5 and 5.7 doesnt mean we cant show the big boys a lil sunthin, a 400hp 3.5 and a 500 Hp 5.7 are gonna be the baddest sleepers around when tuning fnally gets better. Im just an impatient person and couldnt wait so i opted for a 5.7 since all i want for xmas is a predator and some headers. Later im gona get cams lifetrs and a blower and beef up the suspension and breaks. I hope that by march next year u guys will finally have the predator or something similar so dont lose hope unless your as impatient as me.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
r u postin frm ur fone?

Oh, and he did nothing in this thread to deserve this attack.
You, however, have broken at least one rule of the forum. I edited your post and we'll let it pass, but I suggest you review the rules. They are available in the Quick Links dropdown menu.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts