Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new on this web site.i'm not too good in english, i`m gonna try my best.
At the end of winter 06-07 we talk about to buy a new car. I'm a truck driver so i saw, not too many ,top banana on the road.And one day i saw at the dodge dealer near my home a brand new top banana.So the next week we go see this car and it was so nice looking car .we decide too test run the top banana.we was very surprise by the performances we buy it the week after
so we are proud member of the dodge family since march 07

little red
chambly qc.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Congrats man!! Welcome to the forums.
You type better English than some of our native speaking members LOL

Post some pics man!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

Great choice of color!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Chambly Quebec... Bonjour, et bienvenue! Un gars de la rive nord ici mais qui à passé 18 ans à Longueuil.
(translation for the paranoid: hi and welcome, from a guy who lives on the north shore now but spent 18 years in Longueuil)

I've seen a Top Banana on the Pont-Tunnel Lafontaine a few times, I wonder if it was your car? Usually I was going the opposite way, but there was one occasion on August 4 at around 12:00 noon (a Saturday, I think) when I ended up behind a Top Banana on my way north on the 20/25. If it was your wife driving at the time, then this was probably your car.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
By the way, there is a thread here tracking the Top Banana cars, including the Canadian ones. Do a search for "track top Banana" and provide your car's Daytona number (#xxx of 250) and the location. It's quite cool to see how they are spread out.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern California, and congrats on the fastest color.

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Bonjour et bienvenue!

Nous avons besoin des images...

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Bonjour et bienvenue!

Nous avons besoin des images...
X2, Hello and welcome, we need the pictures! Translated for those who arent Canadian LOL

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Lil Red,

I'm new here too and hope you have fun here!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Bonjour et bienvenue au Chargerforums! Vous avez une tres belle voiture, et j' espere que vous en tirerez beaucoup de plaisir de ce vehicule! Felicitations!

TRANSLATION: Hello and welcome to Chargerforums! You have a very nice car, and I hope that you'll have a lot of fun with it! Congratulations!

Well, the translation is close enough!

Curtis, AKA TB107!

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Welcome from Roanoke, Va.........Nice Color......

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Welcome from Southern VA!! I could have sworn that was French a minute ago but I guess in Canadia, do as they do, lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts