Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I wonder if maybe these are the SRT-8 versions of the Magnums. They look too much like the Magnums to be Chargers. I mean think about it. Why would they keep them secret if they were going to look so much alike? I think everyone including myself has been had! The same people that make the Dodge Viper wouldn't possibly make something called a Charger and make it look like a family car because the Charger isn't a family car and they know it! Surely they aren't foolish enough to think that body style could compare to the new Corvette or new Mustangs.

On another note, don't they wanna cut back on wind resistance so the car doesn't have to work that much harder? It seams to me that this thing would hit too much air and it also looks like it'd be an incredibly heavy car. I think Dodge knows what they're doing and I don't think they meant for this car we see in these new spy photos to keep up with Chevy's new improved Corvette that is supposed to do 0-60 in 4.1's!

Dodge is trying to make money here, they know by now that the only way to impress us hot rodders is to make a sleak, fast, ground pounding beast and I think they will.

·
Registered
26 Posts
LORD I hope not.

Based on previous responses from people who seem to be "in the know" the SRT-8 Magnum will look pretty much the same as the concept, except for the projector headlamps and grille that comes up with the hood.

By the way, does someone think there would be an aftermarket headlamp company that could make the concept looking headlamps?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts