Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I want to do something(s) to the exterior of the car. I have a spoiler, removed side molding, exhaust, emblems, grille, RT badge on grill, and am getting a front fascia (daytona style) painted to the color of the car as we speak. I don't want to do anything to drastic. I want to keep it looking really sharp, classy...almost a sleeper (although, cheargers arnt sleepers :tongue: ) Does anyone have any mods that they could throw my way under that catagory?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ah, come on guys! nothing??

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I'm going to be shot for this, but you could get an SRT-8 style hood and 20" wheels....

·
Registered
269 Posts
You could do many mods, but do you want to go for show or performance? I'm into the show aspect, so 22s, TVs, chrome grille, LSD's, nice sound system etc, etc. I know I'm gonna get shot for this too.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
http:///Users/fighton2victory/Desktop/GEDC0084.JPG
/Users/fighton2victory/Desktop/GEDC0085.JPG
/Users/fighton2victory/Desktop/GEDC0086.JPG
/Users/fighton2victory/Desktop/GEDC0087.JPG
/Users/fighton2victory/Desktop/GEDC0088.JPG

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, did that wrong. Ill have pics of the exterior up soon. Photobucket is being slow as all sin.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here we go. This is my baby. I'm open to as many exterior mods that you would like to share. I also did the sequential blinker/break lightm, but u cant tell from a picture.

You can see the front of the car in the signature above. I have the black honeycomb grill with the RT emblem. IM getting the painted front fasia accent put on tomorrow.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I like the way it looks right now. Only mods that I would say you could consider without dropping money on major mods (hood, wheels, and the like) would be graphics. Depending on your taste you could get a trunk black out, quarter panel graphics, hood graphics, many to choose from. I personally would only go with the trunk blackout if you went further and got painted and tinted taillamps to carry the lines. I personally would not do that since the stock tails look good on red cars.

Also you could consider lowering it. Any car can use that mod.

There are lots of mods to choose from and lots of variations of mods, it just depends on what you want to do and what you want to spend.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the way it looks right now. Only mods that I would say you could consider without dropping money on major mods (hood, wheels, and the like) would be graphics. Depending on your taste you could get a truck black out, quarter panel graphics, hood graphics, many to choose from. I personally would only go with the trunk blackout if you went further and got painted and tinted taillamps to carry the lines. I personally would not do that since the stock tails look good on red cars.

Also you could consider lowering it. Any car can use that mod.

There are lots of mods to choose from and lots of variations of mods, it just depends on what you want to do and what you want to spend.
Alright, thank you. Yea I was thinking of possible graphics, i'm not to sure yet. And yea, I would want to do the SRT hood, but thats a bit out of my budget at the moment. And wheels, I havn't found a pair that I think really make the charger go "wow". But thats just me. I am willing to spend around $600 for either multiple mods on the exterior, or one big mod on the exterior :devil:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Dont know if you have this yet, you did mention emblems..but I am going to get a billet custom hood emblem. Cheap mod just got to come up with a cool design.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I would lower it, maybe get the rear srt diffuser

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I hate graphix.

LOL just kiddin
Rider makes great stuff. They will do custom stuff for ya too. Maybe a quarter panel accent and a rocker panel line. Those two balance each other pretty nicely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts