Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I was out driving to pick up some doughnuts on the way home going down Grand Ave right next to Six Flags Great America I pull up on this
V6 Mustang. I have an 07 Charger RT 5.7L V8. He looked at me and shook his head. So we take off and there is not even a race I smoked him not sure if he was even trying or if the Charger is that much faster. We are pulling up to the next light and I slowed down and he sped up. We are the only two cars on this road at this particular moment. He sped up and cuts me off and slams the brakes on. I almost hit the guy! I was pissed! So he guns it from the light, I guess this guy is a sore loser. I gun it after him, thinking about it for a minute he had a lead of about 10 Car lengths and was red lining. I give the Charger a lot of gas and blow buy him doing about 85. What a moring! Those V6 Mustangs and Chargers need to think twice.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
yum yum v6 rustang for breakfast!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Good kill!!!!! I SEE DEAD PONIES.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i hear that the v6 stangs dont compare to the savory taste of horsey flesh on them v8's. i know ive tasted a v8 once or twice so far, in races breaking 100mph. oh it was satisfying and i sure did have a belly full of yummy pony.

·
Registered
708 Posts
He pulled in front of you and slammed on the brakes??? That's grounds for a SEVERE talking to!!!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
nice kill...funny how these punks work...they see a charger, get jealous, and proceed to do stupid crap like brake checks...like pablo22 said i would have been throwing some bones after that maneuver...i had some fool in a doodled up tiburon the other day down shift a try to pull away from me as i was behind him...the whole time he was looking in his mirror to see where i was...the traffic ahead of him cleared and he sped up...well i wasnt wasting my gas on that turd so when i got to the next light he was in the left turn lane...so i pulled next to him and just laughed, and said dont flatter yourself dude, im not even gonna waste my gas on that turd...well i dont think he liked that comment b/c he had some girl with him and she was all smiles after that comment...so the light turned green, i was out like a bat outta hell and that clown was left in the dust...The Charger is def. an envied car right now catching a lot of eyes and growing in popularity...and I love it...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Did you know, there were actually 4-cylinder Mustangs during the fox body years (1979-1993)
Maybe you can kill one of those with your hemi Charger?

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
how in the world is this a kill to you people? a v6 mustang is a total waste of time and effort, not to mention gas.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Did you know, there were actually 4-cylinder Mustangs during the fox body years (1979-1993)
Maybe you can kill one of those with your hemi Charger?
not to sure if youre trying to be funny here, but yes anyone who knows anything about cars would know this...

how in the world is this a kill to you people? a v6 mustang is a total waste of time and effort, not to mention gas.
X1,000,000 but its fun to really embarrass them and maybe doop them into buying a charger??? maybe...

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i can never get the oval out of my teeth. Need toothpicks

·
Registered
723 Posts
Be Nice... The Mustang wanted a race, and he got spanked. I think this guy deserves some respect.

Congrats to you, and Im glad you didnt hit that A-hole after his stunt.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The point of my story is I just wanted to show the guy up. Maybe some of you are too cheap to buy gas or whatever your problem is! Just relax and enjoy the story for what it's worth.

·
Suspended User
2,400 Posts
The point of my story is I just wanted to show the guy up. Maybe some of you are too cheap to buy gas or whatever your problem is! Just relax and enjoy the story for what it's worth.
x2!!!!!!!!!! great kill!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
no offense, but it's really not worth calling a kill. a v8 mustang yes, v6 no.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts