Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally won my Lemon Law case with DCX and they are replacing my car, so I decided to upgrade to the Hemi. I have been fighting with them since last August and they are settling before it goes to the next step. Lucky for me, my dual Zoomers will fit on the 5.7 because they are now broke in and sound unbelievable. I will probably sell my K&N CAI if I can. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
971 Posts
What was your case
I have had some issues myself

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I finally won my Lemon Law case with DCX and they are replacing my car, so I decided to upgrade to the Hemi. I have been fighting with them since last August and they are settling before it goes to the next step. Lucky for me, my dual Zoomers will fit on the 5.7 because they are now broke in and sound unbelievable. I will probably sell my K&N CAI if I can. I'll keep you posted.
So this is the 1st that I heard about your Lemon Law case. What was your claim?

BTW - Just in case you can't take the Zoomers with you......I'll take the driver's side off your hands! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
BTW - I don't think you need to be leaving our happy little group just because of some dirty little four letter word .........H..........E.........M.........I :grin:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW - Just in case you can't take the Zoomers with you......I'll take the driver's side off your hands! :lol: :lol:
Your a funny guy Spoon.LOL
I have had engine problems ever since 2000 miles, engine mis-firing. Took it in 7 times for the same problem. The finally replaced the valves, valve springs and cylinder heads on the last visit which was in November. I got a Lemon Law Lawyer and it has been in his hands ever since. Now DCX is replacing it dollar for dollar for a new car so I am paying the difference for an upgrade. I hadn't really been on the boards since I filed with them because I had some very bad things happen in my life so it's triumph over tragedy in my case.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Your a funny guy Spoon.LOL
I have had engine problems ever since 2000 miles, engine mis-firing. Took it in 7 times for the same problem. The finally replaced the valves, valve springs and cylinder heads on the last visit which was in November. I got a Lemon Law Lawyer and it has been in his hands ever since. Now DCX is replacing it dollar for dollar for a new car so I am paying the difference for an upgrade. I hadn't really been on the boards since I filed with them because I had some very bad things happen in my life so it's triumph over tragedy in my case.
welcome.... i mean hemi-come :knockout: sorry you had those issue with the first car..... i was having some issue myself but i ended up getting a good deal as if I was never upside down on the SE

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
if you go HEMI you can ot have any v-6 friends thats the rule

·
Registered
764 Posts
I was wondering how it's been going for you. I remember last year meeting at Kensington and hearing your stories of V6 issues, I was thinking to myself, glad I got a V8. About time you have resolution, now tighten up that budget and get an SRT8!
Hope to see you soon with your new Super Charger!

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
If you go with a HEMI....you won't have to worry about spelling, sentence structure, grammar, or punctuation any longer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Yeah, but you'll have to go out and buy new hats if you buy the HEMI.

For some reason having the HEMI seems to make people's hats shrink, or their heads bigger, you choose!:lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Whoa now big fella!!! Just cuz we got Hemis doesn't make us jerks!! Maybe some people have a "god complex" with a Hemi, but not all of us.......
Chase

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Sorry to hear about your lemon, Rouge. But it sounds like you came out on the upside of the deal!! Have fun modding your new beast!!
Chase

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sorry to hear about your lemon, Rouge. But it sounds like you came out on the upside of the deal!! Have fun modding your new beast!!

It's OK, he was one of us a few weeks ago!
Chase

·
Registered
503 Posts
Some threads turn into V6 vs. V8 dealies on their own but this one seems to be all about it...

I say congrats on winning your case no matter what you do with the bucks.

As for my SXT I could not be happier. I came from a 1st year LH car and planted my ass into a 1st year LX. The 3.5 is more powerful now but the car is bigger and heavier but even still she's way more over the top vs. my old LH.

But if my engine misfired audibly even once I'd be angry.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts