Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprised I didn't, was DWP {driving while purple}. The one thing that saved me from the ticket, cruise control set at the speed limit, LOL

Seriously, it was hilarious as I was passing the 18 wheeler, who was probably doing the truck speed limit of 65, laser was aimed at my car for what seemed like an eternity. Maybe hoping I'd speed the PC a few mph?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Glad to see you made it through unscathed! How many points do you get for DWP if pulled over? :cool:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i feel ya. driving while orange is pretty tough too. had a cop aimin his laser at me for a while yesterday when i was on my way to dallas. i was doin like 4 over and i didnt see him till the last second! but i guess he was looking for a bigger fish to fry lol

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Driving while RED is the worst.....It's like waving a cape in front of a bull.

Of course, your experience may vary.

REB

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nobody would ever want to get pulled over DWB! They laugh for hours at people driving a nanner :)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
That's why I love my Black Charger. At night, she barely sticks out.
During the day, black police chargers get jealous.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Driving while RED is the worst.....It's like waving a cape in front of a bull.

Of course, your experience may vary.

REB
Hehehe - Bulls are colour-blind.... :D:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
That's why I love my Black Charger. At night, she barely sticks out.
During the day, black police chargers get jealous.
i have an unmarked black highway car looking at me everyday on my way home from work..i know soon enough he will be pulling me over,thats if he can catch me...lol...

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
i have an unmarked black highway car looking at me everyday on my way home from work..i know soon enough he will be pulling me over,thats if he can catch me...lol...
You can't out-run Motorola....... :smoke:

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts