Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to posting on this forum, but I've found it extremely useful in the past couple months to browse the threads to get some info on my 2010 Charger R/T. If I should post this elsewhere, just let me know. I've just got a question about different canned tunes.

I've got the 2010 Charger R/T with a Legmaker Hammer Intake. I've been shopping around for tunes to buy. I've settled on either the Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 or a Diablo sport. I know almost everyone on here recommends the Diablo sport Predator, the problem is they don't make the predator anymore and moved onto the Trinity tune. The Trinity is much more expensive than the Max Energy 2.0, is it really worth it? Or will the Max Energy be just as good? Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to posting on this forum, but I've found it extremely useful in the past couple months to browse the threads to get some info on my 2010 Charger R/T. If I should post this elsewhere, just let me know. I've just got a question about different canned tunes.

I've got the 2010 Charger R/T with a Legmaker Hammer Intake. I've been shopping around for tunes to buy. I've settled on either the Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 or a Diablo sport. I know almost everyone on here recommends the Diablo sport Predator, the problem is they don't make the predator anymore and moved onto the Trinity tune. The Trinity is much more expensive than the Max Energy 2.0, is it really worth it? Or will the Max Energy be just as good? Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!!!!
I don't have any previous experience with tuners but I bought a Diablosport inTune i2010. I was pleased with it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Check out the DiabloSport inTune i2 (i2010). It's cheaper than the Trinity. The i2 is the tuner I have for my Dodge Charger.

http://www.diablosport.com/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much for the info and opinions guys, I had no idea the predator 2 was on the way and so close to being released. I'll probably go with this option. Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts