Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
The 2005-2007 Comp Stick Shifter Kits for the 300, Charger, Magnums are finally into production!! I know so many of you have been wanting these, so we're excited to bring you some special information. We have been contacted by Hurst to run a special group buy on these new 05-07 shifters and will be putting something together in the next couple of days for you guys. What will be a big help is to know how many of you want this new shifter kit, so we can set up a great price based on the numbers needed, and give Hurst the heads-up so they can get our order into production for the first batch to be made available to you guys! So, please post here if you plan to buy one of these shifters!

Below are links to the information for each kit, black or polished as well as pics. Note: the prices shown are retail, and this will be updated once we have the group buy price ready.

Black:
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/5380410.htm

Polished:
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product_p/5380411.htm

I will keep you posted on everything and please let us know if you have any questions! Feedback is welcome on the pricing level you would like to see for the group buy!

Thanks,
Lisa.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I forgot to add ... Hurst is sending us a black shifter today to be installed on SRT8U's car, so we'll be doing a write-up on the install with some more pics for you guys!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I forgot to add ... Hurst is sending us a black shifter today to be installed on SRT8U's car, so we'll be doing a write-up on the install with some more pics for you guys!
Who's a good little vendor?.....YOU ARE! :biggrinjester: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Its great to see Hurst coming through with these units for the 05-07 LXs!!! The 08+ ones are killer and these will be the same!!

I know there are a bunch of you 05-07 guys looking for these!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Sweet, I've been waiting for these shifters to go into production for my 06' RT!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I'm in

I'm in on that.....I'll takr the silver...is it aluminum or what? Can't wait. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in on that.....I'll takr the silver...is it aluminum or what? Can't wait. :beerchug:
Yeah, it's a nice CNC machined plate!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
How much are is the group buy gonna be? Im in.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
anymore good word?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We received our black shifter today to install and we'll have pictures of that very soon ... also I'll post up the information on the group buy today!

These are sweet!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The group buy is ready!! We are offering the black shifter kits for $169 shipped to the US48.

To order: http://www.bmcspeedshop.com/product_p/5380410.htm

We have 25 set aside at this price, so if you want to get in on the special pricing, place your order now! We won't charge you until the kits are ready, and they will be on the way to us from Hurst next week. Once those are sold, the price will go back to normal as this is a one-time group buy, which is supported by Hurst.

Tomorrow at our monthly get together we'll be installing the new shifter in Kris' SRT8 Charger, so anyone who will be here can check it out first hand.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kris installed his new Hurst shifter today and here are some pics of the finished look. He will be posting a review and install thread as well. It looks awesome!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
That looks awesome.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts