Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, we are overstocked on these and really need to move them. We have 8 sets in stock and ready to be shipped out when ordered.

We are offering these Purple Halos at an all time low right now.

$179 for the 4 ring kit

$199 for the 6 ring kit

Shipping will be $10 for ground shipping or $15 for express shipping.

You can either PM Steve or myself about these.

Our Paypal address is ***********************-Wes

His lenses are also tinted! Look how bright these are behind tinted lenses!

]

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
are these really freaking purple or more of a UV color hue like a blacklight? i have a friend with a plum

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey Wes.
If I sent my headlights to you, could you guys install them and what would be the turn around time for that?

Let me know. I'm pretty sure I can convince the wife to let me jump on these.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
venom, is that a real deal holyfield emblem on the grill inserts or a photoshop... if its real, where can i get one, or something similar? i want mine to say BREEZY in that same font you got

·
Registered
130 Posts
venom, is that a real deal holyfield emblem on the grill inserts or a photoshop... if its real, where can i get one, or something similar? i want mine to say BREEZY in that same font you got
it is the real deal. The wonderful folks at Billet Tech created it for me. I recently sent it back to them since I have changed the theme of my car. I know it was one of their favorite creations. They could definately hook you up with something.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Wes.
If I sent my headlights to you, could you guys install them and what would be the turn around time for that?

Let me know. I'm pretty sure I can convince the wife to let me jump on these.
We can definitly install them for you. The turn around time is 48 hours. Although we have a total of 8 group buys going on right now that end in the begining of august and I know we will be real busy around that time doing installs with the group buy people so if you can get them in before that time we can make sure to get you in and out.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
yeah no worries on turn around time Venom... all my orders from them i have received in days.... never any pre-installs on my part though before but im sure 48hrs is ample time for them to install them. it doesnt take much time at all once the housings are actually in hand and off the car. so i wouldnt worry about it to much, you biggest delay is gonna be the actual shipping time, well unless you have them shipped express both ways of course.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah no worries on turn around time Venom... all my orders from them i have received in days.... never any pre-installs on my part though before but im sure 48hrs is ample time for them to install them. it doesnt take much time at all once the housings are actually in hand and off the car. so i wouldnt worry about it to much, you biggest delay is gonna be the actual shipping time, well unless you have them shipped express both ways of course.
Yep, our goal for any basic install is to get it in and out within 48 hours. Custom work takes longer and if we paint that sometimes takes longer too due to the paint dying.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ha, man i had them paint my headlights. I hope the paint doesn't die anytime soon.

PAINT CAN DIE???!!!:D

Sorry, I couldnt resist :slap:

·
Registered
139 Posts
damn... these look hot. I wonder how they would look like on a white charger. SEXY!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
always... i think i should just have like 5 different set of housings with different colors installed.. some days you feel like one, other days, another..

actually i have a thought you may want to run by steve... how about having 2 rings next to eachother, like a doubled wide ring.. each ring with 2 circuits.. so essentially someone could have up to 4colors if they wanted and also being 2 rows of rings per headlight.. that would be so sick.. so it would be like 2 circles of light going around each light

1 - 20 of 27 Posts