Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried searching for HP tuner and it would only let me search Tuner since HP is too short. What are the pros and cons of these 2 tuners? If I plan on making bigger changes, like heads/cam, can Diablo make custom tunes? How much do those cost, or are they free to upload?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Hp tuners doesnt have anything for the hemi cars. The only custom tuning tool for these cars are the diablosport and the sct. the sct stuff is not very good and everyone is basically using diablosport. You can hold up to 5 custom tunes on the diablosport. You need to pay a cmr tuner to write you a tune for the heads/cam or whatever it is you decide to buy.

·
Registered
543 Posts
H P Tunners doesnt have anything out for Mopars yet.
They have Mopar truck, LX's and the SRT4 guys screaming at them to hurry up so its comming.
I think that when it comes out it will be alot more in depth tunning than even the diablo.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've heard nothing but good things about the Predator. I think that's the one I'll go with. Will it really make it feel like I have a different car?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Will it really make it feel like I have a different car?
lol.
seriously?
do we all need to repeat ourselves again? and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?and again?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
out of all my mods its the most noticeable one.
7 grand in money into this car, and the 350$ diablo is THE BEST.
i wont drive my car without the diablo, and frankly. if for some act of god, the diablo no longer worked, id probably have to sell the car and get something that actually performed like it SHOULD when it comes off the lot. thats how terrible the stock tune is. so terrible that i wouldnt really want this car if i had to go back now.

if you dont own one.... you are an idiot. literally. and im not kidding. youre freakin stupid.
get a diablo, you will question why you didnt spend the money earlier. and then you can write me a 15$ check for royalties since hopefully now ive convinced you

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright I'm sold. It's just that I always hear these promises that you will feel like you have a new car and those promises fall short.

Thanks for all the replies.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You will not be disappointed. This site is full of diablo believers.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Yep just recieved my predator this AM did the DCX update for my car then let it do it's thing. I did not change any settings just used the 93CAI tune and it is and does what everyone says, I would never go back to driving the charger the way it was on Monday. Thanks to HHP for all the info and super fast shipping. A special thank you to the gent I failed to notice that pulled up in the obviously marked car next to me at the red light when I decided the world did not have enough tire smoke in it for haveing short term memory issues and letting me go :bigthumb:

·
Registered
419 Posts
The Diablo is an awesome tool and I think you will really enjoy it. It gets better all the time as far as what Johan and Mike make available for it. Currently they are working on TCM overrides for the newer LX's. Maybe all of them, I'm not sure. Some really exciting stuff there if you have a 2008. Oh, and YES, it will feel better than the best it ever felt without it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts