Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of ya that are running the Kooks Headers i was just wondering what type of rwhp gains you saw from them and how you like them!! Looks like i am probably going to go with them and maybe do the tc later on but would love to hear some real feedback on how they do on our srt8s and do you guys think they are worth the money? Also how do u think they will do with my ppp heads and cam when i get them all installed in about a month!! Already have the airraid cai,magnaflow catback exhaust,[email protected] stage 2 flash,180 tstat, where will i be at in your opinion after the heads,cam,and kooks!!:)

·
Registered
813 Posts
besides in debt u should prolly see gains of about 60+ rwhp gains from that settup maybe more

·
Registered
813 Posts
BTW my girl is rolling when u want to get together ;)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Those of ya that are running the Kooks Headers i was just wondering what type of rwhp gains you saw from them and how you like them!! Looks like i am probably going to go with them and maybe do the tc later on but would love to hear some real feedback on how they do on our srt8s and do you guys think they are worth the money? Also how do u think they will do with my ppp heads and cam when i get them all installed in about a month!! Already have the airraid cai,magnaflow catback exhaust,[email protected] stage 2 flash,180 tstat, where will i be at in your opinion after the heads,cam,and kooks!!:)
Well i never dynoed my car before the mods, but with the kooks headers along with the other mods in my sig my best dyno was 373RWHP. Kinda disapointing considering a lot of stock srt's are putting down that #.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Inferno,
I tend to think that you are putting down more HP than what the dyno shows. It's not the ET that I am looking at in your 1/4 mile run, it is your MPH. I mean 113mph is moving so I think that your car is stronger than the dyno shows. When you get the Predator, put the car in "dyno mode" and dyno it again to see what you get....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Granted i have quite a few mods on my SRT, but i went from 419 RWHP to 461 RWHP after i added the kooks Longtubes.

Main reason for my big gain was that i have ported the heads and intake. But 30 at the wheels is not uncommon for these amazing headers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts