Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone how's it goin? Name's John and I own a '05 GTO. The Charger is a nice car and I like what Dodge has done with it (especially the campaigning they do on it, wish GM would do the same for the GTO).

Anyways, I joined to learn more about the R/T and especially the upcoming SRT-8 (gotta know my competition). Like Goat Lover, I am also a member on ls1gto and am not here to flame or troll. I read his thread and saw the nice and not so nice comments, but I understand where they came from.

I love my GTO and understand the same love you guys have for your cars. So please don't flame, I'm here to hang out, discuss and have fun.

Phantom05

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
(attaches tracking device:))

Welcome, have fun.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GLHS837 said:
(attaches tracking device:))

Welcome, have fun.
:lol: Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
We keep a sniper team covering Goat Lover, but figured this was more humane:) We're trying for a kinder, gentler "pet troll" program:)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Welcome bud

Got any picks of your black goat?

The more I see of the GTO, the more I like it, but it's too 90s-looking to me, I guess.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
epoch said:
Welcome bud

Got any picks of your black goat?

The more I see of the GTO, the more I like it, but it's too 90s-looking to me, I guess.
To tell the truth epoch, I don't. I'm not exactly up to par on electronics and that stuff, so I don't own a digital camera. I have been asking one of my buddies for awhile to take some (he's got a digi), but we've never have gotten around to it yet. When I do, I'll be sure to post them, you have my word.
If you wan to to try and picture it in your mind or find some pics, it's obviously black on the outside with black leather interior, A4, stock 17's and so on. Has lots of Meguires added on, so it does have a shine to it. I know my description pretty much sucks, so I'm gonna try and get some pics soon.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome Phantom05, nothing to flame you about with your introduction. It was cordial and nicely put.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hey Phantom, welcome to our house :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcomes.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
welcome man - as long as we don't have any more 4 door comments stay and chat away...lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GoDaddy said:
welcome man - as long as we don't have any more 4 door comments stay and chat away...lol
Nah, I think Dodge did a good job on the 4 door styling. Like the GTO, they are looking into the future and taking a step forward on a new design, not like a certain model where instead of moving forward, they looked completely rearward ...plus there's more room to do certain things in a 4 door than a coupe. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts