Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moved to Houston 3 weeks ago - in Katy area. 2007 SRT (black of course because it is the fastest color). See you around

·
Registered
862 Posts
Welcome to Houston. You might see me in the Cinco Ranch area occasionally. Play golf out there.

·
Registered
202 Posts
ill be in cinco ranch for christmas break and summer. Ill keep an eye out for ya.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Alvin. A couple of Space City LXs higher-ups live in that area. If ya see a Bee buzzin round wave him down. But until then check us out here....http://spacecitylx.com

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from SA!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Another misguided, discombobulated black Charger driver who's confused about which color is the fastest - oh well - welcome from Southern Killafornia!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome from Austin.

·
Registered
102 Posts
welcome, im in katy too, cya around, look out for me!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome to Houston. I also stay in Katy. Word of advice..... watch your car while your out here. The car thieves like to prey on Chargers in Houston.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Howdy ... I'm in NW Houston ... about 10 miles from Cinco ranch ... north ...

2006 black srt ...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Moved to Houston 3 weeks ago - in Katy area. 2007 SRT (black of course because it is the fastest color). See you around
Welcome! Several of us live out here in Katy and are getting together all the time. If you haven't already, please send an email to [email protected] (or you can call 713-568-5588) so you can be informed of upcoming meets. Keep your eyes out here too as we've got great members posting all the time.

Welcome to Houston. You might see me in the Cinco Ranch area occasionally. Play golf out there.
Did someone say golf??? Yay!

ill be in cinco ranch for christmas break and summer. Ill keep an eye out for ya.
Be sure you let us know, send and email or call and I'm sure we can get a quick meet/greet together.

welcome, im in katy too, cya around, look out for me!
Welcome to Houston. I also stay in Katy. Word of advice..... watch your car while your out here. The car thieves like to prey on Chargers in Houston.
C'mon Katy...no excuse to be part of SpaceCityLX....especially when the Prez, VP, and Treasurer live in Katy.....not to mention it's free to join. Send us an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome! Several of us live out here in Katy and are getting together all the time. If you haven't already, please send an email to [email protected] (or you can call 713-568-5588) so you can be informed of upcoming meets. Keep your eyes out here too as we've got great members posting all the time.

Did someone say golf??? Yay!

Be sure you let us know, send and email or call and I'm sure we can get a quick meet/greet together.

C'mon Katy...no excuse to be part of SpaceCityLX....especially when the Prez, VP, and Treasurer live in Katy.....not to mention it's free to join. Send us an email to [email protected]

welcome.........and yeah....what he said .. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts