Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up. Live out in NW Houston/cypress area. Looking to get a R/T within the next few months for everyday driving and some fun :grin: .

Here's my current and former rides(no pics right now, forum rules :( ):

'96 Bronco XLT. My baby for the past 8 years now.
5.8L HO, additional clutch packs, steel planetaries, and Transgo stage 2 shift kit, 1.7 roller rockers, magnaflow muffler, MSD coil, Taylor wires, K&N filter, bumped timing, polyurethane swaybar bushings, braided stainless brake lines, rancho shocks:plain:, and some stereo stuff

1978 Plymouth Trail Duster (just sold this one)
360 4 barrel, 727, 5" lift, factory 4.10 gears, 5" lift, 35x15.5x15 Super Swamper SX's, braided stainless brake lines, MSD coil and Taylor wires, bed liner, and factory rollbar

1954 Willys CJ3B (sold this one for the Trail Duster :( )
12 volt electrical system, disc brake conversion, factory 5.38 gears :lol:, 33" mud kings, 2 1/2" black diamond lift

·
Registered
8,964 Posts
Howdy and Welcome to the Forvm's! :)

Are you saving up for a new one, or maybe going to look at a good, used one? I went "slightly used" myself and love this car! (even if it is a "mere" V6.) Tons of great info. on this site, I use the Search feature frequently.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Definitely used. I was looking at them about this time last year, but both new and used were just out of my price range. Used ones with about 20K on them are getting more reasonable now :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern Cali.

·
Registered
8,964 Posts
That's cool. Sounds like you're in a good spot with what you're looking for. Just be patient to get the one you want, but when you find it, go for it!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
How D from San Antonio!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee-you'll love the R/T!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome from NW Houston Cypress as well. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts