Charger Forums banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Time and patience is the key. Let car sleep for 10 minutes before putting back in run state. I've watched a few take 30 minutes or more before finally loading. Do this 3 or 4 times if needed. Once it does load it will work as normal.
If that doesn't work I have a Garmin file for you I use for unbricking. gupdate.gcd (9,107kb)
I'll try that. If it doesn't work, I'll definitely get in touch with you for that file.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Time and patience is the key. Let car sleep for 10 minutes before putting back in run state. I've watched a few take 30 minutes or more before finally loading. Do this 3 or 4 times if needed. Once it does load it will work as normal.
If that doesn't work I have a Garmin file for you I use for unbricking. gupdate.gcd (9,107kb)
What is the file i would love to have it my vehicle has been in loading please wait for month's

·
Registered
7 Posts
I definitely need that file. It’s still sitting on the load screen and won’t get past it after several attempts well in excess of 30 minutes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you need the unbrick file my email is mike at unclesamautos com
You will see gcd error after unbricking. Run 4.08 again then update maps as normal.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts