Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 91 - 100

Votes: 1 0.3%
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't think I have seen this one yet but I am curious if we are meeting the target market for the car. Somehow I am guessing that the enthusiasts are not going to hit that market but you never know.

So if you currently or are planning to own a Charger in the future lets see what we get.

Guess I should have mentioned that I am 27 but my wife swares I am way less then 17.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Turned 25 yesterday. Bought my Charger 8 days ago. I do believe that I'm a hair short of the target age, but like you said, I puruchased the car for more enthusiast related reasons than DCX probably intended.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
elcapitan87- happy b-day, so did you do 25 dounuts in celebration?? :shifty:
Thanks! I tried but the yaw control wouldn't let me. :mad: Had to get out the old Ford truck to do the donuts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
20 yrs old here. Definately the youngest in town driving a Charger. :whistle:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I hope we have a lot more 50-70 year olds. These are the people I want to hear talk about the 60's and early 70's.

No offense, but if you weren't there, even if daddy owned one, it is all theory. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
38 and love my Daytona!! I can take the kids in it, pop a DVD in it and never hear them all the way to the grandparents! :D Alone, swoop thru traffic and play with other 'hot rods'. What a ride, What a ride!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Physical age:37
Mental age (according to wife):10

Makes me about 23 and a halfish...

Bigger boy...
More Expensive Toys... :grin:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I am 27 years old

·
Registered
175 Posts
>I hope we have a lot more 50-70 year olds. These are the people I want to >hear talk about the 60's and early 70's.
>No offense, but if you weren't there, even if daddy owned one, it is all >theory.

To DirtyOM: I've bought both new, a 1966 Dodge 426 Hemi Charger and a 1970 Charger R/T 426 Hemi Special Edition. I think I fall with-in the group you mention. They were great cars for their time and super fun, but crude compared to the high tech machines of today.

PS: I have a deposit down on a Charger SRT8 and I'm waiting for the order line to open ANY DAY NOW. Can't wait! The rest of you commenting on this thread, your wives are right, we never grow up.:happy:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts