Registered
3,045 Posts
Pay to tow it away!!! :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow

Some honest replies would be appriciated !!! Instead of all this hating, I obviously dont own that car, my wife does !!

HATERS !!!!:knockout:

·
Registered
708 Posts
You'd probably get a better answer on a Mustang site - they'd be more in tune with what it's worth than we would - I would imagine.

·
Registered
103 Posts
20%

Some honest replies would be appriciated !!! Instead of all this hating, I obviously dont own that car, my wife does !!

20% over wholesale.....bout all their worth.....just too many of them:smile:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

i had a 06 mustang like that before i bought the gto, it was a great car for a v6, and i would pay 19k

·
Registered
2,809 Posts

Haters!!!! Are you seriously mad. I mean come on....if you want some real comments tell us how many miles it has, is that an after market body kit or the real deal. Are there any engie/performance mods? Throw us a bone!!!!

The post almost seemed like a joke to patronize a friend that was selling it over-priced not a real request for ball-park offers or selling suggestions.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
How much would you pay for this car ?
Not too much. What year and miles? Don't get sucked in by the stick-on scoops and wheels. I think those are GT500 knockoff wheels. I bought a set of 4 new, with rubber, for my little brother's Mustang at Christmas for about 800.00.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts