Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after almost 2 years with my csrt-8 i'm still in love with my car.:wave:
it's like every time i walk by it. i just want to get in it and just drive with no place in mind -----just drive it and enjoy it: :cool: :rockon:

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
well after almost 2 years with my csrt-8 i'm still in love with my car.:wave:
it's like every time i walk by it. i just want to get in it and just drive with no place in mind -----just drive it and enjoy it: :cool: :rockon:
Same here. Most of the time I drive conservatively, and then every once in a while when I step into it hard, it still amazes me. I love it!

BTW, since I do usually drive conservatively, everytime I check my mpg, it is around 19.1.

Larry

·
Registered
365 Posts
Still the BEST car i have owned!!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I love it more than my kids.

jk i don't have kids but I LOVE it!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I still love getting the chance to drive it everyday. It's rekindled all the really great things I loved doing with cars when I was younger.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Not to sound lame but sometimes I just sit in the garage and look at it!!:nerd:
And in my mind its the same as driving:geek:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
WARNING< WARNING, CORNY MOMENT!!!!!

Older coworker pops by my cube, as is his habit, we chat a lot. For once, my wallpaper is up, not something I'm working on. He sees the pic of the red Charger, this one

And asks, "That your dream car?"

My reply "Yep, sure is, luckily for me, it sits in my driveway, life is good":)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am greatly pleased with my car

ok, I love it...but who doesn't. Even the officer that gave me my ticket this morning said
"I love your car....here's your ticket."(speeding...of course):lol: :nervous s :( My luck finally ran out.:(

·
Registered
365 Posts
Does this answer your question???

·
Registered
193 Posts
how much do I love my srt8??????....well, my wife is sick of me washing my car all the time.....the neighbors think i have obsessive compulsion for cleaning the car....everytime i get in it i smile.....when i stomp on the gas hard my smile is so wide it hurts.....i have owned a lot of cars in just the past few years.....(got my license at 17 and i am 26 now)...everything from wranglers, to 5.9 grand cherokees to crossfires to old muscle cars......and this is my favorite one out of all of em.....by far....

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
J Rock - you must be living right!!! You have an awesome collection of cars for someone your age (or any age). And i hear you about the compulsive washing. I use the mr Clean autodry system, and I've just bought my 4th filter this summer - each filter is good for 4-5 washes.
SRT rules!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts