Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well next year between the may-june time frame I will be looking to get a srt-8 charger and I was just wondering how much do you guys think they'll go for? Currently I have a 07 r/t witch I will be trading in so I would like to know how much they currently go for as of now and what to look for and what to watch out for when its time to purchase the car.

·
Registered
474 Posts
just look in auto trader or the like. there is about a bajillion for sale up here in canada. so i imagine its not much different down there.

if you wanna know next years price. just subtract a couple grand off the prices you find now.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
well next year between the may-june time frame I will be looking to get a srt-8 charger and I was just wondering how much do you guys think they'll go for? Currently I have a 07 r/t witch I will be trading in so I would like to know how much they currently go for as of now and what to look for and what to watch out for when its time to purchase the car.
Check kbb.com for the blue book value. But I have seen them in the low to mid 30 thousands. Miles aren't too bad on most of them. If you can find one private party you can usually get one for a few thousand less.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I dunno but our local dealer is price gouging on the '07's w/ $15k ABOVE MSRP...

pfft!.

For $7k more that their inflated price I can have a new 'vette...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.