Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of getting an 06 charger srt8 in red with black interior......... I would like to know how much they will go for in MSRP and how much people are actualy paying??? Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
the mag srt-8 base price is 37995 and i think the charger is 1000 cheaper than the mag.theres 1000 diff between the mag r/t and the charger r/t in there base price. the charger srt-8 prices arnt in yet so this is just a guide.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Magnum and Charger Srt-8 Base prices are $39995. Fully loaded there up in the $43500 range. I have a red and black Magnum SRT 8 on order right now.

Thanks
Roger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
MurrayDodgeSales said:
Fully loaded, they're up in the $43500 range.
Does that include the gas guzzler tax?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Wow, so it's in the system now? And the Charger has the exact same price as the Magnum? I'm just wondering since the Magnum pricing didn't hit the streets til maybe a month before sales started. And the Charger isn't due to hit the delaers til Oct earliest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
wow thats alot of money!!! I want one really bad but i would need to put like 15K down in order to actually afford this car. Anyone want to contribute. HAHA j/k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
the charger srt-8 base price is suppose to be 36995 but its not confirmed yet. plus gas guzzler tax and options.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
I heard somewhere that the SRT8 chargers will be rare. Which sucks, because I really, REALLY want one. I just hope I will be able to afford one, when/if I have the opportunity to get one.

Im joining the military pretty soon, and I have no idea if I will be able to afford one, but hey, its fun to dream right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,944 Posts
Dennisthemenace said:
I heard somewhere that the SRT8 chargers will be rare. Which sucks, because I really, REALLY want one. I just hope I will be able to afford one, when/if I have the opportunity to get one.

Im joining the military pretty soon, and I have no idea if I will be able to afford one, but hey, its fun to dream right?
D the M, THANK YOU for serving our great country, and I hope you get an SRT8. Be safe!! Mike :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
mmaloy said:
D the M, THANK YOU for serving our great country, and I hope you get an SRT8. Be safe!! Mike :)
Call me Dennis, and you can always pitch in if you want to help! :biggrin:

Also, does anyone know how many SRT8 Chargers will be made? Or when they will stop producing them? Id absolutly love to get one, but I just dont have the income yet to be able too. And im worried that they will be so rare and limited that ill miss my opportunity to own one of these beasts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,944 Posts
Dennisthemenace said:
Call me Dennis, and you can always pitch in if you want to help! :biggrin:

Also, does anyone know how many SRT8 Chargers will be made? Or when they will stop producing them? Id absolutly love to get one, but I just dont have the income yet to be able too. And im worried that they will be so rare and limited that ill miss my opportunity to own one of these beasts.
Dennis, I found out from the bigwigs they aren't sure of production numbers, and nothing on cut off dates for production end. Mike :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
I just hope I can afford one too, I really love the Charger SRT-8 and 300C SRT-8. 300 is outta my price range for now but charger would fit...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
the base price on a charger srt-8 is 36995. go from there with your options and dont 4 get to add 2100 for the gass guzzler tax.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Jim, that official? Source? Dealer Connect?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
No Glhs Thats Still Pending.they Told Us To Fig 1000 Less Than The Srt-8 Mag 4 Now Till Its Confirmed. There Is 915 Buxs Diff Between The Mag R/tand The Charger R/t. The Mag Srt-8 Base Price Is 37995 So They Said Fig 36995 4 Now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Roger that, Jim, just wanted to confirm, and stop the possible migration of that info as factual DCX data, and not an estimate. Which number I happen to agree is most likely it. I see it all the time. Suppositions and educated guesses in one place get moved and the qualifiers get left behind:)

Pretty soon folks are bitching becuase "You told me!!!!!" :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
MurrayDodgeSales said:
ok I was wrong it is $37995. Fully loaded its $43170. Not including gas guzzler.
1. I have my name in Murry Dadge (Tim Mhay) for a call when SRT8 Chargers are available.
2. What are you losing when not fully loaded.
3. Why the Gas Guzzler Tax - Thought city/highway MPG was respectable.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Not quite.




Tick......





Tick........

I would not be surprised if we get the number before the end of the month, but there's stil a few days of July left:)
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top