Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey just im new here so part with me..

Im going to purchase a charger tor red with every option mayb lightly used or new.. dont know... how much you guys think i will be paying monthly..

I have exellent credit and going to drop 15 or 20 thousand for it as a down payment.. help a brotha out.. what do you guys pay monthly????

·
Registered
708 Posts
Too many determining factors not known. How is your credit - not sure what "excellent" means to you? How much do you 'intend' to finance?

If you finance $19,480.50 over 5 years with an APR of 5% you are looking at a payment of $367.72/mo.
10% - $413.90

30K over 5 years at 5% looking at about $550
10% - $620

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too many determining factors not known. How is your credit - not sure what "excellent" means to you? How much do you 'intend' to finance?

If you finance $19,480.50 over 5 years with an APR of 5% you are looking at a payment of $367.72/mo.
10% - $413.90

30K over 5 years at 5% looking at about $550
10% - $620

Hope this helps.

helps alot... i just want sum numbers so u i could know ... thankz bro

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Here I will help you out, I have found that people are shy or don't like to talk about their purchases maybe they are to scared of what people will say about the deals they worked out, at least thats my experience when I started a similar forum or they would leave out information like term, down payments, or monthly payments. I was about -$6,500 in the hole when I upgraded to the SRT8 charger from my previous RT and with heavy down payment ($0000.00 down) I am paying $708 a month for 84 months for a new 07 SRT8 with ALL the options except for VES center consule.

In your case I am assuming that you will probably arent going to be trading in anything and might put a down payment down. In my case, if I would'nt have had the loss with the trade I may have been paying about $560 with $0 down.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im upgrading to the SRT 8, a used black one if the deal goes through.
My car is valued at 20k, (i hate auctions, haha)
Plus im putting around 3k down
So I am looking at financing 7.5k with decent credit at 7.00 APR
It will be around 167 for 48 months, or 133.75 for 60 months.
Im only 19 so its iffy.

For 20k down on a used SRT , youre looking at 10-15k difference. Mileage didnt bother me so I went a lil lower.
That will be around 180-230 I believe. Depending on APR

·
Registered
383 Posts
hey just im new here so part with me..

Im going to purchase a charger tor red with every option mayb lightly used or new.. dont know... how much you guys think i will be paying monthly..

I have exellent credit and going to drop 15 or 20 thousand for it as a down payment.. help a brotha out.. what do you guys pay monthly????
Edmunds.com has a cool calculator that factors in trade in value, downpayment and tax and even keeps up to date on rebates. pretty acurate plus they have a section they call TMV which stands for todays market value which is what people are actually paying in comparison to what the car costs.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Im upgrading to the SRT 8, a used black one if the deal goes through.
My car is valued at 20k, (i hate auctions, haha)
Plus im putting around 3k down
So I am looking at financing 7.5k with decent credit at 7.00 APR
It will be around 167 for 48 months, or 133.75 for 60 months.
Im only 19 so its iffy.

For 20k down on a used SRT , youre looking at 10-15k difference. Mileage didnt bother me so I went a lil lower.
That will be around 180-230 I believe. Depending on APR
Lol, and your still going have trouble financing it! What kind of score do you have 300.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Im not having trouble at all, its all written down and ready to be done, no idea where you got that from, ive got a 690 or so credit score.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Um from your post, common I heard of people not fully reading posts completely but its your own post :knockout: .

Example from YOUR post:
1.a used black one if the deal goes through.
2.Im only 19 so its iffy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
that had nothing to do with THEM accepting my financing, it had to do with my accepting the deal
and the iffy part was i figured they were trying to screw me over
as can be inferred , as Im dealing with car sales people

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
that had nothing to do with THEM accepting my financing, it had to do with my accepting the deal
and the iffy part was i figured they were trying to screw me over
as can be inferred , as Im dealing with car sales people
No your dealing with sharks, anywayz good luck on the deal.:grin:

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yea, i Actually found another dealer who is willing to get me into the auctions to find the exact one I want, granted theres a 500$ deposit, (refundable), but I think it might actually be worth it.
Told me they will buy it I will make the payments, and It will all be set.

So im going in looking for a Super Bee :)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
To much, wait tell next year!!

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Do you pay tax for a gas guzzler on a used srt?
you do not - it's a tax on the cost of a new vehicle. if they try to sucker you into that, then tell them the BBB might be interested in their business practices. And then demand $2100 off the asking price - see what happens.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts