Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of black powdercoat for the factory Daytona wheels.

What is a reasonable price to pay?

If you have powdercoated your wheels are you happy?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

yeah, I tried asking this a little while ago and never got a straight answer....thinking about getting some srts and get painted black.

·
Registered
6,701 Posts

Prices are going to be different with each company, but i can tell you what i was quoted. i paid $90 per 22" wheels, without clear coat, flat black. 18" i was quoted $75 per wheel with clear coat. good luck - jimmy

·
Registered
581 Posts
it depends on the size... bigger wheels cost more than smaller wheels.

for factory 20" SRT wheels... it shouldnt be more than $90 per wheel...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I paid $275 to have all 4 of my stock wheels powder coated matte black to match my graphics. Check out the sig pic...

·
Registered
261 Posts
I had mine powder coated glossy black and Im very happy people point and stare and take pictures of them. It cost me 80 per and they shine great; prime powder coating did the work

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Yep...i`m doing mine in 3 weeks in vulcan black. This is a cross between flat and gloss and looks SWEET! I am doing clear so they will POP and be protected. I have got prices from $90 to $100 per wheel.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I just bought 20" Foose Nitrous wheels and because they're chrome it's costing me extra to have that removed, but it's about $575 or so to de-chrome, powder coat matte black and pinstripe red rings on the outside edge.

·
Registered
536 Posts
here in central Fla I found $300 to be done....going to have a set of R/T wheel done.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's gonna cost you roughly around $400-$500. For a set of wheels. That was the price when i used to do it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts