Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the invoice is $27,733.00 . How much above invoice is this car selling for? thanks for the input.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Got mine for invoice less $500.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Got mine for invoice,less 938 less 500.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Hey! Your in PA too! How'd you get a better deal than me? :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Actually I live in NJ. Sussex county to be exact. I work for a dealer so I get the holdback taken out as well.I'm 2 miles from PA and NY.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I knew you were close. Actually I got mine for invoice less 106 less 500. (forgot about the squeezing I did when doing the paperwork). You still beat me.

You saved enough extra to pay for one, maybe two tanks of gas. :wink:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
Actually I live in NJ. Sussex county to be exact. I work for a dealer so I get the holdback taken out as well.I'm 2 miles from PA and NY.
Hey Billy High Point huh.

I paid MSRP $35,400. No rebate offered in May. I shopped around and for the options I wanted that was about what I was going to pay anywere in NC.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
Thats right we already discussed this you grew up in Port Jervis. Now I remember.

·
Registered
441 Posts
We payed $45,7XX CDN for mine, fully loaded. Was like the one of the first to be sold in Canada, the dealership got it in late friday nite, they called us around 10am saterday that they got it in, and we bought it that afternoon, then picked it up that weds night. Was the longest 4-5 days of my life.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I live in Montague now ANTMAG...Just outside of Port. Actually at the bottom of High Point Mountain.

·
Registered
403 Posts
mine was 26950 on the paperwork. I think I kicked thier ass just fine. Now its a week from being a lemon. Anyways you can get it cheap just gotta twist some arms.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Paid 38 and change Canadian. Sunroof, 6cd changer, electronic vehicle information system....regretably no performance package though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I paid $34,995 US, fully loaded (Sunroof, Nav, Hemi) and also came with the R/T Package. And that was on Sept. 2 so I got the $500 off also.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I paid invoice and, even though I didn't finance through Chrysler, I got the $500 cash back.

·
Registered
495 Posts
a14umbra said:
I paid invoice and, even though I didn't finance through Chrysler, I got the $500 cash back.
sweet. mind me asking what you ended up paying and what options? I'm trying to figure out if I can afford a R/T. lol. I think if I could get one for 30K or less, I might be able to afford one.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
GoofyGuy said:
mine was 26950 on the paperwork. I think I kicked thier ass just fine. Now its a week from being a lemon. Anyways you can get it cheap just gotta twist some arms.
Wow, that's a good price.

So what's the secret? Sorry about all the awful luck you've had ... :(
And what options (if any) did you get?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Stocker On Mine Was 38,250 Fully Loaded Nav,sat Radio,perf Package,dvd,
Steering Controls, Sunroof...etc... Got It For 33,900 Less 500 For Rebate.. I Hope That's A Good Deal..sounded Like One At The Time...i Did A Lot Of Research And It Seamed Fair... I Got It For Under Invoice And The 500 Clams Off... That's My Story...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts