Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I own one....minus the vertical stripe in the avatar.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I don't own either, but I've always wanted a '68. I hope to get an '06 soon. If I win the lottery, I'll buy a '68 (among other things).

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Dutch said:
I don't own either, but I've always wanted a '68. I hope to get an '06 soon. If I win the lottery, I'll buy a '68 (among other things).

OK Dutch, if you win the lottery you can buy me an SRT8 Charger and deliver it to my hotel down here in Tucson....... :D Oh yeah, Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
ClassicChargerDriver said:
So how many of y'all own a 06 ? Out of that number how many own Classic Chargers?
I respond even though my troll detector is on alert. I've read the two post from CCD and I'm still reserving judgement.

To answer, neither and both. I have an '06 Daytona on order with a (hopefully) September delivery. As for owning a classic Charger. That was in the past. I owned a '69 Charger SE from when I was 18 til I was about 27. Family finances dealt the lethal blow which forced me to sell it. It have become a weekend/hobby car and I couldn't afford to get the motor fixed from having it torn down in my garage.

This picture is very close to what it looked like in it finest moments.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
CO-Charger said:
I respond even though my troll detector is on alert. I've read the two post from CCD and I'm still reserving judgement.

To answer, neither and both. I have an '06 Daytona on order with a (hopefully) September delivery. As for owning a classic Charger. That was in the past. I owned a '69 Charger SE from when I was 18 til I was about 27. Family finances dealt the lethal blow which forced me to sell it. It have become a weekend/hobby car and I couldn't afford to get the motor fixed from having it torn down in my garage.

This picture is very close to what it looked like in it finest moments.
That's damn sharp Co-Charger! Sweeet! Mike :happy:

·
Registered
630 Posts
mmaloy said:
That's damn sharp Co-Charger! Sweeet! Mike :happy:
Thanks, but the picture is not of the one I owned. I found that out on the net someplace. It just looks like the one I had, same color, same vinyl roof, even down to the Cragar S/S rims. I loved that car, wish I still had it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Have a 06 and not really considerd a classic but, I did own a 77 Daytona Charger 400 4 bbl one of the last years they were in production according to Dodge ads ( guess they didn't count the omni chargers ) the last full size rear wheel drive Charger was 78 i belive. That's close to classic. Car was a nice ride but slow for a 400 I thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts