Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone hear from around shippensburg, pa, chambersburg pa, or gettysburg pa, even hagerstown? I live in shippensburg and do alot of filming and id like to do some films for chargerforums free of charge. I just need people in the area

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
There's quite a few. Sonic Drive-in in Ephrata is a popular get together place.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i came from williamsport pa so i dont know my new area yet all i know is that i live in shippensburg work in chambersburg and am about 30 mins from gettysburg. So where is that.. hopefully someone on here is from my area. I got mopar in the veins and i need my fix

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Ephrata is about 90 miles east of you.

·
Registered
708 Posts
New Freedom PA here! More then willing to meetup, hey meet with us in tomorrow morning at:
Glory Days
1220 E. Joppa Road
Towson, MD 21286
There will be a couple owners there from PA!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey darkest welcome to the forums. I live in Hagerstown, MD. I was born in Chambersburg, PA grew up in McConnellsburg. I worked at the Chambersburg Hospital for awhile and still visit the area frequently. I'd be glad to meet up with you sometime.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Another one from Levittown

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
im from reading here....

·
Registered
926 Posts
Coming at you from York.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Philadelphia checking in, I'd love to have footage of my car especially with the way I drive...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
West Chester here.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I'm from Bethlehem -- born there and lived there for about 25 years -- and still have family there. I live in NJ now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts