Charger Forums banner
1021 - 1040 of 1063 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Gotta give it some pop where you can! Haha. But hey, granite/black interior ain’t gonna make the car slower so does it matter??? NOPE! Lol

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
Has nothing to do with it but I’m still blaming Trudeau.
It probably has a lot to do with how much profit "Stellantis" is making off the cars after paying all the taxes you guys have. They can turn a much quicker/higher profit margin selling them to the US market, so you guys get shat upon.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Also, I wonder if they simply continue production onto 2022 models or do they finish all orders that were taken before tomorrow’s 2022 processing?
They will normally finish all the 21's that already have VIN's, unless the chip issue really gets out of hand that is what they will try to do.

Right now the start date for 22 builds is Dec 27th so should be plenty time to finish up 21 and get a jump on the chip shortage for 22.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
So my order went from BX to BG its going backwards so yes ill take that loser award @south_paw shows how bad theCanadian market is

BX - available for schedule
BG - not available for available

Waiting for 4 months maybe not anymore

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey fellow Canadians tomorrow i pick up 2021 SPWB CHARGER granite that came in today at my dealership basically the customer who ordered it back in December 2020 backed out so i snatched it right away and cancelled my June 24 2021 order 2021 charger scatpack f8 green

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congratulations! I am glad you were able to grab one one way or another. Is it at least close to the one you were going to get, option wise?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congratulations! I am glad you were able to grab one one way or another. Is it at least close to the one you were going to get, option wise?
Original order was a 2021 charger SP f8 green with NAV & plus group package

Car im picking up tomorrow is

2021 charger SPWB granite with NAV/plus group/ drivers convenience/ upgrade audio

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, decided on putting my name an a deposit on a F8 Green Wide Body Charger. I have the build invoice an its assigned a vin. Dealer order date shows that it was placed on 9-18. The car is currently sitting in the "C-Tenative schedule" stage. Any chance anyone knows how long this will take too even hit the firm schedule stage? An how long approximately it would take too get built? Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
@lil 30 Judging from your order date, your is 2021 model right?
yes it is a 2021 model. Deciding if I should drive 50 minutes and pick this one up off the lot or not after reading tons of people not getting vins for months. I have a vin but with all these plant shut downs an etc i’m not so sure it would be anytime soon.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi, decided on putting my name an a deposit on a F8 Green Wide Body Charger. I have the build invoice an its assigned a vin. Dealer order date shows that it was placed on 9-18. The car is currently sitting in the "C-Tenative schedule" stage. Any chance anyone knows how long this will take too even hit the firm schedule stage? An how long approximately it would take too get built? Thanks!
If you have a VIN it should be in ‘D’ state, which is firm, but no estimated ship date.

As long as it is a 2021, and doesn’t get bumped, order I would expect no later than Jan, as they are supposed to start the 2022s at the end of December.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you have a VIN it should be in ‘D’ state, which is firm, but no estimated ship date.

As long as it is a 2021, and doesn’t get bumped, order I would expect no later than Jan, as they are supposed to start the 2022s at the end of December.
yeah I wish it was in D state cause i’d buy it rn. Don’t wanna put any money down on something that’s still tentative a month later. Not really sure why it’s in C state still. but thanks for the info! Going too look at this other one on the floor an if I don’t like it I guess i’ll play the waiting game

1021 - 1040 of 1063 Posts