Charger Forums banner
1001 - 1020 of 1063 Posts

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
You'll have a couple thousand on it if you make a few diversion along your new car introduction drive. Enjoy!

Reactions: bigpoppa09

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not yet lol.
Yeah make sure you follow the break in procedure on the manual lol although some would say give it to your dogs haha. I had a mobile detailer come over to my house yesterday to detail my car. It has a mirror-like finish now. Not gonna lie, it was a painful few days while the car was dirty as hell cuz I instructed the dealership to not allow anyone touch my car lol The guys who wash/detail cars at dealerships simply don’t care

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah make sure you follow the break in procedure on the manual lol although some would say give it to your dogs haha. I had a mobile detailer come over to my house yesterday to detail my car. It has a mirror-like finish now. Not gonna lie, it was a painful few days while the car was dirty as hell cuz I instructed the dealership to not allow anyone touch my car lol The guys who wash/detail cars at dealerships simply don’t care
They really don't i told the dealer don't touch mine either when i came out of finance manager office. The salesman told me by the way i had the car washed for you i went outside and almost fell over all the damm water spots they left. Anybody shouldn't be washing cars.

·
Registered
87 Posts
@PainfulWait
Also to add the struggle is real Finance guy told me yesterday. All the dealers in area have a shit ton of cars just sitting in the railyard. Apparently there is a shortage on Truck Drivers thats not good for people waiting for cars.

·
Registered
88 Posts
@bigpoppa09 yeah they really DO NOT CARE. My dealer even suggested to put a huge bow that is made of plastic on the hood so i could take a picture with my new car. I was like, ‘hey lady i didn’t even let you guys wash my car. Why would I let you put something on the hood that could literally scratch the new paint?’

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not sure anyone knows the answer, but I placed my order weeks ago and still no VIN as of today so would that mean mine would be a 2022 since they are taking orders as of tomorrow for 2022?
Also, I wonder if they simply continue production onto 2022 models or do they finish all orders that were taken before tomorrow’s 2022 processing?

·
Registered
88 Posts
@Banditt for one, there’s a canadian guy in this thread who’s been waiting for his VIN for months. I think he placed his order back in June or possibly even earlier. @LJSTRUCK you may be able to shed some light for him.

To be honest, I am surprised that your dealership even took your order cuz what it seems to me at least is that Stellantis has been almost neglecting canadian orders, which is NOT fair.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not sure anyone knows the answer, but I placed my order weeks ago and still no VIN as of today so would that mean mine would be a 2022 since they are taking orders as of tomorrow for 2022?
Also, I wonder if they simply continue production onto 2022 models or do they finish all orders that were taken before tomorrow’s 2022 processing?
Most likely a 2022 at this point but all depends what did you order? R/T & up are apparently backlogged which i call bullshit

·
Registered
181 Posts
@Banditt for one, there’s a canadian guy in this thread who’s been waiting for his VIN for months. I think he placed his order back in June or possibly even earlier. @LJSTRUCK you may be able to shed some light for him.

To be honest, I am surprised that your dealership even took your order cuz what it seems to me at least is that Stellantis has been almost neglecting canadian orders, which is NOT fair.
There is a Canadian person on another forum who just got his VIN (D status) and he ordered in early April. I have heard of a few Canadian orders from March that recently got VINs. So it looks like there is movement, but the backlog has to be pretty big at this point.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Youre in the same boat as everyone here (Canadian)waiting for a friggin VIN #

·
Registered
23 Posts
It’s kinda unbelievable that some of you have been waiting that long for a VIN. I’m sure plant closures had a lot to do with it but prioritizing USA orders over Canadian ones isn’t right if that’s the case.

·
Registered
88 Posts
It’s kinda unbelievable that some of you have been waiting that long for a VIN. I’m sure plant closures had a lot to do with it but prioritizing USA orders over Canadian ones isn’t right if that’s the case.
Unfortunately that seems to be the case - almost all US orders have been fulfilled including mine, or at least they are being fulfilled. However, Canadian orders just do not see any movement at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if your order gets rolled over to 2022 model year and even so, who know how long you will have to wait to be able to see your car in real person. It’s disturbing really.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Unfortunately that seems to be the case - almost all US orders have been fulfilled including mine, or at least they are being fulfilled. However, Canadian orders just do not see any movement at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if your order gets rolled over to 2022 model year and even so, who know how long you will have to wait to be able to see your car in real person. It’s disturbing really.
Agreed I ordered 08/21/21 and got my VIN from the dealer two weeks later. If you don't have your VIN yet you are probably getting bumped.....Sad to say for the Canadian market.

Mind you I have not heard anything further, but with these shutdowns it is not surprising in my mind.

Neil

·
Registered
34 Posts
@PainfulWait @ArtsCharger
I have a update just picked it up tonight.
Ordered placed 7-13
Ordered 7-14
Delivered 10-4
83 days.
Congratulations! Another nice scat pack. Mine is on the truck driving around New York someplace, but I ordered 7/22 so I guess I’m pretty much on schedule with you guys. My granite with black interior is going to look pretty plain compared to these nice ones I’m seeing though

·
Registered
87 Posts
Congratulations! Another nice scat pack. Mine is on the truck driving around New York someplace, but I ordered 7/22 so I guess I’m pretty much on schedule with you guys. My granite with black interior is going to look pretty plain compared to these nice ones I’m seeing though
Make sure to post Pics when you get it.

1001 - 1020 of 1063 Posts