Charger Forums banner
941 - 960 of 1060 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Every news story I am seeing says Brampton is still open and producing. Called my dealership and the sales manager said he spoke directly to a shift supervisor at the plant that denied the closure. I would not doubt that Dodge would try to lie though. They are facing massive order cancellations at this time.
[/QUOTE

Dodge ia lying than lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
Every news story I am seeing says Brampton is still open and producing. Called my dealership and the sales manager said he spoke directly to a shift supervisor at the plant that denied the closure. I would not doubt that Dodge would try to lie though. They are facing massive order cancellations at this time.
They lying 😂

·
Registered
112 Posts
Serious note. Massive order cancellations why is that?

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Charger Scat Pack Widebody
40 Posts
Serious note. Massive order cancellations why is that?
People are getting tired of waiting. Chevy and Ford have started increasing shipping and some are even arriving at dealerships as we speak while Dodge is falling further behind. People are snapping up the Mustangs and Camaros and then cancelling their charger/Challenger orders that are still sitting in D1 status. Mine has been in D1 status for over 30 days. My estimated ship date was this wednesday. I am thinking it ain't gonna happen.

·
Registered
88 Posts
People are getting tired of waiting. Chevy and Ford have started increasing shipping and some are even arriving at dealerships as we speak while Dodge is falling further behind. People are snapping up the Mustangs and Camaros and then cancelling their charger/Challenger orders that are still sitting in D1 status. Mine has been in D1 status for over 30 days. My estimared ship date was this wednesday. I am thinking it ain't gonna happen.
That’s precisely what happened to my order as well. Mine sat in D1 well over a month. As i was getting really close to ditching everything and forfeiting the deposit, they escalated my order. Things progressed reaaaallly fast from that moment on. One week total from escalation to shipping.

·
Registered
112 Posts
People are getting tired of waiting. Chevy and Ford have started increasing shipping and some are even arriving at dealerships as we speak while Dodge is falling further behind. People are snapping up the Mustangs and Camaros and then cancelling their charger/Challenger orders that are still sitting in D1 status. Mine has been in D1 status for over 30 days. My estimated ship date was this wednesday. I am thinking it ain't gonna happen.
About time maybe dodge will smarten up. Im still sitting in BX, i ordered back June 2021. My dealership just got a factory ordered dating back December 2020.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Well on a positive note at least we know our cars are built and almost here! Now we just have to make sure they get here without any damage. I inspect and drive my car before they see the check! Don’t think because it’s brand new and there can’t be any problems, been there done that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well on a positive note at least we know our cars are built and almost here! Now we just have to make sure they get here without any damage. I inspect and drive my car before they see the check! Don’t think because it’s brand new and there can’t be any problems, been there done that.
Great reminder lol i have to watch myself not to get too excited it’s finally here after the long painful wait that I forget to inspect the damn thing thoroughly before I sign anything

·
Registered
87 Posts
You are correct in that statement i will go over it with a fine tooth comb.
I was watching some videos on YouTube and the train driver had to slam on the brakes. And did quite a bit of damage to vehicles and the auto racks.
Great reminder lol i have to watch myself not to get too excited it’s finally here after the long painful wait that I forget to inspect the damn thing thoroughly before I sign anything
Have you had a update where your car is at?

·
Registered
88 Posts
You are correct in that statement i will go over it with a fine tooth comb.
I was watching some videos on YouTube and the train driver had to slam on the brakes. And did quite a bit of damage to vehicles and the auto racks.

Have you had a update where your car is at?
No my dealer is as useless as yours is lol pretty much over 98% of info on my order has been provided to me thru my own research.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wish i could say the same thing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry LJSTRUCK These post must be hard to read! I hope you are still checking regular inventory in your area because I do see cars occasionally come in. You might get lucky!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hopefully they don't drag there feet with the truck ride. From the shipping Manifest mine is in my city. Wouldn't shock me at all if it takes them another week to unload and 15 minute truck ride to dealer.
Update: my dealer ETA got delayed from 9/16-9/27 to 9/23-10/5. A bit irritated.

941 - 960 of 1060 Posts