Charger Forums banner
901 - 920 of 956 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, I went to the dealer to order a widebody Scat pack and I’m being told that they can NOT order the vehicle. Has anyone else heard of this or am I getting the runaround?

·
Registered
71 Posts
So, I went to the dealer to order a widebody Scat pack and I’m being told that they can NOT order the vehicle. Has anyone else heard of this or am I getting the runaround?
Its late in the game 2022 order banks open next month so I could believe that. Or the dealer didn't have any allocations left.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a update instead of using Chat i called in Rep said Car is in Transit it has shipped. She gave me ETA of 9/30-10/14 i already knew that just wanted to hear it has shipped.😀

·
Registered
8 Posts
My 2021 order landed in Detroit on Tuesday. No ETA as of yet. Anyone know how long it sits at the yard until it ships and gets an ETA?

·
Registered
71 Posts
My 2021 order landed in Detroit on Tuesday. No ETA as of yet. Anyone know how long it sits at the yard until it ships and gets an ETA?
You should have a ETA as it left Brampton and made it to Detroit. Im assuming most of orders go to Detroit then they get routed from there call customer service 1800-423-6343 they should have a ETA for you.😀

·
Registered
8 Posts
You should have a ETA as it left Brampton and made it to Detroit. Im assuming most of orders go to Detroit then they get routed from there call customer service 1800-423-6343 they should have a ETA for you.😀
I did contact customer service a few times already. No ETA from them either. I'll keep trying. Thanks for the reply 😃

901 - 920 of 956 Posts