Charger Forums banner
861 - 880 of 956 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Damn, I wish I had access to that info.
My dealer said when the orders are in KZ status at least, that’s when she could see more info and give more insights regarding what’s going to happen. I just asked her to take a pic of the screen she was looking at and your dealer should be able to as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just got a text, my car is in Buffalo waiting to get on a train to Mechanicville, NY which is about two hours from my dealer. Getting warmer 😎

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well my order is in and placed. Received the VIN and VON from dealer today. Ordered 8/20, so that took a while.

Contacted Dodge Chat and car is scheduled to be built, all parts, are available and is sequenced to be built on the production line. So lets hope 7 weeks or sooner!

Neil

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well my order is in and placed. Received the VIN and VON from dealer today. Ordered 8/20, so that took a while.

Contacted Dodge Chat and car is scheduled to be built, all parts, are available and is sequenced to be built on the production line. So lets hope 7 weeks or sooner!

Neil
I was in that status for over a month haha hopefully your order doesn’t.

·
Registered
26 Posts
AMEN Brother, I have no options so its just a basic Charger SPWB in F8. If you can call such a car that basic....

Neil

·
Registered
71 Posts

Neil
Maybe if u don't encounter any more plant shut downs 7 weeks is optimistic i think.🙃

861 - 880 of 956 Posts