Charger Forums banner
581 - 600 of 639 Posts

·
Registered
2021 WB Hellcat and 2013 RT Plus AWD
223 Posts
Being impatient is killing me as well. I’ll never order a car again. It’s definitely not for everyone
I hear ya. I felt that way until my Cat came in. Now, I'm pretty sure I'll order one again someday. It's nice to get exactly what you want without paying for all the extra packages you don't need. Regardless, I hope you get your car soon. Waiting sucks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #585 ·
Currently trying to resist the urge to hit up dodge chat every damn day lol. Say a little prayer for me y'all. I am not ok with being so close to the finish line yet so far. 🥴🤣

·
Registered
88 Posts
Currently trying to resist the urge to hit up dodge chat every damn day lol. Say a little prayer for me y'all. I am not ok with being so close to the finish line yet so far. 🥴🤣
Dude message them. That’s what they get paid to do

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Just hit up your salesman. Send him a text telling him you want an updated POC and you can do that every week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just hit up your salesman. Send him a text telling him you want an updated POC and you can do that every week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Easier said than done. It works on paper but the (majority of) sales people don't really give two sh*ts about people who have orders being built. They're focused on making the next sale.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Seriously I'd consider passing on taking a Scat Pack to Northern VA, DC area on a business trip.

We just had a member here posting his car stolen from that locale, for a 2nd time no less. I wouldn't take it on a business trip to urban areas or you risk becooming a statistic when you come looking for the car in he morning in the hotel parking lot. Plenty of stories.

Personally I'd go with a rental or the old beater.
I'm not too worried. I am in a small town in the mountains, and my ho
tel has a huge tree break from the main road. Plus, I always park where I can see my vehicles from my room. She is the second car from the left in the back row.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm not too worried. I am in a small town in the mountains, and my ho View attachment 299931 tel has a huge tree break from the main road. Plus, I always park where I can see my vehicles from my room. She is the second car from the left in the back row.
I was going to say, someone beat you to the best spot down there haha. I can't tell for sure what it is, I'm thinking a Camry?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #593 ·
LOLOL I'm fairly certain many of the Dodge Chat employees know me by name by the time my car had been delivered.
Sooooo I decided to check with chat and my car has shipped with a dealer eta of 7/30 to 8/9. I'm sooooooooooo effing excited!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sooooo I decided to check with chat and my car has shipped with a dealer eta of 7/30 to 8/9. I'm sooooooooooo effing excited!
my dealer not does dodge chat have an eta for me. My dealer told me it was in upstate New York as of the 15th but they don’t have an eta for me. Supposedly the car was shipped via truck the whole way. Hopefully I get a call soon that its in

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #596 ·
my dealer not does dodge chat have an eta for me. My dealer told me it was in upstate New York as of the 15th but they don’t have an eta for me. Supposedly the car was shipped via truck the whole way. Hopefully I get a call soon that its in
It's happening! The wait has been killer, but it's finally happening!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #600 ·
KZ is ready to ship, and the dealer has been invoiced. There won’t be an ETA until KZM, which is when it actually ships. It took mine 4 days to go from KZ to KZM (7/8 -> 7/12).
Dave.... please tell us that beautiful redeye is parked in your garage right now and you just forgot to tell us? I know damn well I shouldn't be getting mine before you.

581 - 600 of 639 Posts