Charger Forums banner
541 - 560 of 639 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #550 ·
Not sure. I talked to Dodge Chat this morning and they said it has left the plant and is loaded they just don’t know if it’s actually moving yet
Well I messaged my dealer for the status code. I'll hopefully know something soon. Could shipping stage also mean shipped to upfitter? I'm just super happy that they didn't just shut down and go home leaving my car in the inspection stage.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well I messaged my dealer for the status code. I'll hopefully know something soon. Could shipping stage also mean shipped to upfitter? I'm just super happy that they didn't just shut down and go home leaving my car in the inspection stage.
Yeah your status changing gives me hope that mine is going to ship or shipped.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Is that what it means when they say no eta?
KZ is ready to ship, and the dealer has been invoiced. There won’t be an ETA until KZM, which is when it actually ships. It took mine 4 days to go from KZ to KZM (7/8 -> 7/12).

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
If it is KZ then it is done with the Upfitter (if it ever even went) and ready to ship as said.

It could even be on the way and just not updated. That has happened before. The car is in KZ and then one day just shows up at the dealer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #557 ·
One step forward 3 steps back. Make it stop lol. I'm way to impatient for all these delays.

·
Registered
88 Posts
One step forward 3 steps back. Make it stop lol. I'm way to impatient for all these delays.
There’s a dealership that has a SPWB coming in very soon with all the packages I want. Just a different color (indigo blue instead of octane red). Only thing that sucks is I put $1000 deposit on my order.

·
Registered
88 Posts
There’s a dealership that has a SPWB coming in very soon with all the packages I want. Just a different color (indigo blue instead of octane red). Only thing that sucks is I put $1000 deposit on my order.
Being impatient is killing me as well. I’ll never order a car again. It’s definitely not for everyone

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #560 ·
My word of advice is that if it's not going to be something you absolutely love then don't do it. If you love the color then do it. Both are awesome colors, but I think I'd have regrets about any color other than sinamon. Unless they wanna bring destroyer back. I was lucky and they didn't charge me a deposit since i had previously bought a car through them.

541 - 560 of 639 Posts