201 - 206 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
A woman just posted in a Facebook group that she waited 4 months for her redeye. I guess I got a ways to go.

·
Registered
2013 RT Plus AWD
176 Posts
Okay my friends, sorry about the hellcat people. But my order is in and at the dealers hands. Official wait is 05/05 order date on WB SP with all options minus decals. (In case you’re curious if options take longer). And arrived at dealership on 06/08! View attachment 299337 View attachment 299338
Congrats, that's a fast build time! I'm counting the months 'til my Cat arrives, lol. Enjoy, she looks great!

·
Registered
2013 RT Plus AWD
176 Posts
A woman just posted in a Facebook group that she waited 4 months for her redeye. I guess I got a ways to go.
I hear ya. Knowing that it will be worth the wait makes me feel a little better. A little. Lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
I hear ya. Knowing that it will be worth the wait makes me feel a little better. A little. Lol
Welcome to the long wait club 🤣

You're so gonna love your cat. I went from a scat to the cat and the power difference is well worth it. I'm actually worried I'm not gonna notice enough of a difference to justify the price difference between my cat and the redeye. We shall see (hopefully) soon.

201 - 206 of 206 Posts