Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I ordered my redeye last week and was told 6 to 8 weeks until I get it. I have however seen so many people that have waited 4-6 months since covid started and figure the dealer is full of it. Has anybody ordered this year? And how quickly did you get it?

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
1,025 Posts
It's up in the air and your dealer should have told you that. If you go look at car lots , they are very bare. Production is very low right now.
ordering a car now if your willing to wait , then wait but if you can find what your after on the lots , I'd go that route.

I always order my cars before COVID. I got a 2020 Scat Pack last October and my salesman sent me window stickers and pics of each Challenger and Charger they got in until something came in close to my spec which I gave him.
I didn't want to wait forever to get my car or I would have absolutely ordered exactly what I wanted. I got real close.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's up in the air and your dealer should have told you that. If you go look at car lots , they are very bare. Production is very low right now.
ordering a car now if your willing to wait , then wait but if you can find what your after on the lots , I'd go that route.

I always order my cars before COVID. I got a 2020 Scat Pack last October and my salesman sent me window stickers and pics of each Challenger and Charger they got in until something came in close to my spec which I gave him.
I didn't want to wait forever to get my car or I would have absolutely ordered exactly what I wanted. I got real close.
I figured it would be a longer wait, though I was hoping it wouldn't be. The redeyes are hard to come by and I especially haven't seen one in Sinamon. If I'm spending that kind of money, it's gonna be everything I want. The wait is gonna suck, but I guess I don't have a choice 😕

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
6 to 8 sounds optimistic, I'd plan on more like 8 to 12 and hope for the best.

You still have to go the Upfitter regardless of options since it's a Redeye so that could be 2 to 3 extra weeks right there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
6 to 8 sounds optimistic, I'd plan on more like 8 to 12 and hope for the best.

You still have to go the Upfitter regardless of options since it's a Redeye so that could be 2 to 3 extra weeks right there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I prefer my car dealers be realistic, but he probably would have said anything to keep me from walking.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Talking to a number of dealers in my area, most were estimating end of summer (I ordered middle of April). But they all said they couldn’t say for sure.

I have heard of some scatpacks ordered in late March and April are being delivered. But not really anything on hellcats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts