Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, here is how I spent my afternoon. Went down to Long Island to have AJ,hemituner, tweak out my tune. He managed to squeeze out nine more hp out of it then the last time which is real nice considering the first session was in March and nice and cool. Today was warm and we threw it right on the dyno. These are N/A numbers. We did some N2O pulls but just to see where we were at with KR. I know the real result is at the track and not on the dyno. I will be seeing how it does this weekend at the LX Nationals. Here's a couple pics:

Dyno Sheet

Dyno

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn bro your car is a beast!!

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn bro your car is a beast!!
Thanks, but like I said, numbers are numbers. Let's see how it does at the track. There was an issue with the no-esp mod that might have been affecting the car at the track so we are going to try something different this weekend.

G

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
thats good, are u recording your runs?

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
That's great Gary .... does she feel any different ?

I've been thinking of going back down after getting my high flows installed for a final tweak ...

·
Registered
2020 Sinamon Stick Charger Scatpack
233 Posts
How did the torque curve look? Thats a pretty sweet # from a 5.7 though.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's great Gary .... does she feel any different ?

I've been thinking of going back down after getting my high flows installed for a final tweak ...

Yeah, i'm pretty pysched Gabe. There really isn't a huge difference. Feels a bit more responsive though.

How did the torque curve look? Thats a pretty sweet # from a 5.7 though.

The torque curve pretty much mirrored the power curve like the first time. I didn't get shots of those. Again, true test will be at the track.

·
Registered
149 Posts
What size are your wheels?

I'm new here.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What size are your wheels?

I'm new here.
Welcome to the forum. Those are factory 20 inch wheels. They came on the Daytona's and R/T's with the Road & Track package.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts