Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna get a new pair, i have them but they came with the car, i want to get a new pair thou, anyone have any other pairs that look similar to the black ones that they recommend for me, im close to getting new headlights so let me know what else is out there so i can see other kinds and brands

http://www.speed-element.com/servlet/Detail?no=236

·
Registered
45 Posts
i have lights similiar to that except it has 3 small bulbs instead of 4. i've only had them for about 3-4 months and now the left lights recently stopped working.

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
anyone, and do the halos that everyone have fit on these? anyone know
Probably not. The rings look somewhat smaller to me. That being said, why? These have two halo rings already. If you're going to get new lights and have stuff doctored, you might as well just get a set from AAC already done.

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
how much? for the aac lights
You'll have to contact AAC directly to discuss price for a pre-installed set. Not cheap though. The AAC web site suggests $400 for the OEM lights plus your halos.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn im not really into em for that price, ill stick with these, they alright, god know if ill even have the car long enough to even dropp 400 on just headlights.....ill c what ima do and get pics soon...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts