Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, a friend of mine with an SRT-4 Neon has their stripe kits and it's peeling/ripping( for lack of a better word). I want a trunk black-out and the 'Cuda stripes but not if the quality is no so good. Any help will be much appreciated!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Just wondering, a friend of mine with an SRT-4 Neon has their stripe kits and it's peeling/ripping( for lack of a better word). I want a trunk black-out and the 'Cuda stripes but not if the quality is no so good. Any help will be much appreciated!
Their in good quality from my experience, BUT I would not recommend them solely for the fact that they took a month and a half to ship my order. Order your graphic froms RiderGraphix.com, their quality is really good, they do custom work, and I got my order in about 4 days.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
X2 on rider they have made 11 custom orders for me and all have been nothing short of perfect.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
The quality is good. Vinyl shop that installed our strobe even commented on the quality of the vinyl. Fit wasn't perfect, but the shop that installed them "tweaked" it for no extra charge to get it looking perfect. It did take longer than anticipated to recieve them, and thier standard response was they don't keep any "on the shelf" and make the decals in the order recieved, so it takes them longer to produce and ship them.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
another vote for rider. great quality, great service, great company.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
We do not keep any pre-cut kits "on the shelf" either. The difference is that we manufacture everything we sell ourselves. We are not resellers of other products and do not have to order from somewhere else and wait for it to show up in order to reship it right back out. We cut and ship daily, sometimes even on Saturdays and Sundays.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Go with Rider! I did.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We do not keep any pre-cut kits "on the shelf" either. The difference is that we manufacture everything we sell ourselves. We are not resellers of other products and do not have to order from somewhere else and wait for it to show up in order to reship it right back out. We cut and ship daily, sometimes even on Saturdays and Sundays.
Can you make the 'Cuda strobe stripes?

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for your responses!! It definitely looks like Rider is winning!? I want the old AAR style 'Cuda stripes though.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Thanks everyone for your responses!! It definitely looks like Rider is winning!? I want the old AAR style 'Cuda stripes though.
Really, if you aren't in a rush to receive the vinyl and get it on the car, the Revolution strobes are a good option. They just take a little longer to ship, which has been 95% of the complaints with them. But I may be a little biased. :D

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really, if you aren't in a rush to receive the vinyl and get it on the car, the Revolution strobes are a good option. They just take a little longer to ship, which has been 95% of the complaints with them. But I may be a little biased. :D
hskr, I do like the looks! That seems like the way I'm going to have to go?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I placed an order with Revolution for some vinyl recently and had them about a week from the order date. they look nice and quality, thigh they aren't on the car yet. I may go with Rider Graphix for the second set I need as they offer exactly what I want on their site.

The initial question was not who the preferred vendor was, I thought; rather, it was asking who was happy with their vinyl from one particular vendor. There have been, what, three responses that answered the original question out of all of these? Reminds me of when I posted a recent pic of someone's 09 tails on my local club forums and it turned into a "this local guy is the one to go to" thread. Ugh.

Not trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but this thread got way off track.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I placed an order with Revolution for some vinyl recently and had them about a week from the order date. they look nice and quality, thigh they aren't on the car yet. I may go with Rider Graphix for the second set I need as they offer exactly what I want on their site.

The initial question was not who the preferred vendor was, I thought; rather, it was asking who was happy with their vinyl from one particular vendor. There have been, what, three responses that answered the original question out of all of these? Reminds me of when I posted a recent pic of someone's 09 tails on my local club forums and it turned into a "this local guy is the one to go to" thread. Ugh.

Not trying to rub anyone the wrong way, but this thread got way off track.
Toxico, I appreciate your responses and I don't mind it change a little. The info was/is useful!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I got some graphics previously from Rev Motors. The quality was great. The only complaint I had was the time frame. But if your willing to wait, the price can't be beat.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got some graphics previously from Rev Motors. The quality was great. The only complaint I had was the time frame. But if your willing to wait, the price can't be beat.
Venom, It seems they take awhile but I'm not in a rush and I like the 'Cuda stripes. Thanks for the info!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts