Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'll take the game is a big fat liar for 200 alex... lol no he didn't. First he said it was an srt8 (only one mango srt8 was made...the first one) and you can see the daytona decals/RT badge in the front. The game is an idiot

Actually he said it was a "SRT".

I think there is a dealer somewhere laughing his ass off on how easy it was to rip him off

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Actually he said it was a "SRT".

I think there is a dealer somewhere laughing his ass off on how easy it was to rip him off

isn't that what I said?:confused:

I'll take the game is a big fat liar for 200 alex... lol no he didn't. First he said it was an srt8 (only one mango srt8 was made...the first one) and you can see the daytona decals/RT badge in the front. The game is an idiot

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
the game is a ****ing loser AC in the glove box what a ****ing idiot this is MY CAR I OWN THE ROAD ****kkkkkkkkk tht let him go with ANY OF USE ON THE SITE he DEAD

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
hes prob gonna get shot this year, maybe next. hes made a lot of enemies and no ones got his back.

agreed

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
SRT?!?!?!?! v12!?!?!?!?! what what!?!?!?! dont for get the twin turbos that go in the glovebox because it makes more power there!

POSER!!!!

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
****KKKKKKKKKK HIMMMMMMMMMMM he aint got not ****ing v12 y didnt he show us? righttttt he owns the road yo let any of us roll up next 2 him see who wins with his "v12"

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow you guys are tough I know he seems slight retarded for saying SRT when its infact a daytona but hell when you got millions on top of millions he could give a flying **** weather its a daytona or a SRT.

I look at it as kind of a compliment that a guy who made 10 million last year would buy a dodge that says our cars kick ass! He could have easily shown us the usuall Range Rover, Fararri's, and Escalades those rappers and ball players buy.

With 10 million I think its possble you can put a V12 in do I think its in naww but 10 million can justify it.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Wow... I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time...

Even MTV didn't correct his ass!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
He didn't even dunk it! Bwahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
That makes no sense. SRT for the daytona.....WTF. At least it could have had a hood scoop and we may have been a little more forgiving.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
LOL. The funny thing is that when they labled the screen with the vehicle type, you see the lovely red "R/T".......sigh
It just proves that some people really do have too much money. :lol:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.