Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to race my car at 1/4mile I have some 22s on my charger it made 17.01 sec on 1/4mile it doesnt have anything in the engine of mods is I add some jba headers, stage 2 chip , exhaust system and cai. About how much will it improve or what more can I add to make it go on 15sec on 1/4mile remeber that Im riding on some 22s.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
I went to race my car at 1/4mile I have some 22s on my charger it made 17.01 sec on 1/4mile it doesnt have anything in the engine of mods is I add some jba headers, stage 2 chip , exhaust system and cai. About how much will it improve or what more can I add to make it go on 15sec on 1/4mile remeber that Im riding on some 22s.
i dont do any drag racing but from what i have read lose the 22s at the track. have some 18's on rims and you should do better. car isnt designed with 22's on for stock and the gears arent going to react the same with big tires.

good luck
Tom

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
instead of insulting or mocking him, offer some advice. I dont drag or even street race, I did the best I could with the little knowledge in the area I have. This place is about helping, not insulting, if you cant help, STFU
Why aren't you stupid...i wasn't making fun *******. I was adding to the thread productively...

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Why aren't you stupid...i wasn't making fun *******. I was adding to the thread productively...go kill yourself for everyone's sake.
how is telling him to get a different car contributing to the thread productively? he asked a question specific to his vehicle, telling him to get something else is NOT ADDING productively but in a sense mocking what he may have which he didnt even make clear.

By the way, your little post has been reported, you have no right to talk to me or anyone in this forum this way.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
how is telling him to get a different car contributing to the thread productively? he asked a question specific to his vehicle, telling him to get something else is NOT ADDING productively but in a sense mocking what he may have which he didnt even make clear.

By the way, your little post has been reported, you have no right to talk to me or anyone in this forum this way.
Oh boy I'm really scared, please don't report me...whatever will I do with my life....ya you proved my point thank you (little *****)....I was not mocking anyone, I was simply stating that no hemi runs 17s, but you're probably to dumb to know that too.

I didn't tell anyone to get a different car a$$bag...**** you and have a ****ty life.

Futhermore, I'll talk to you and anyone else however I feel they should be talked to...I don't respect your particular type of ****head...you know the type that thinks their **** don't stink.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Oh boy I'm really scared, please don't report me...whatever will I do with my life....ya you proved my point thank you (little *****)....I was not mocking anyone, I was simply stating that no hemi runs 17s, but you're probably to dumb to know that too.

I didn't tell anyone to get a different car a$$bag...**** you and have a ****ty life.
Can you TRY and act older than your shoe size?

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Futhermore, I'll talk to you and anyone else however I feel they should be talked to...I don't respect your particular type of ****head...you know the type that thinks their **** don't stink.
Around here you are expected to be civil to everyone. You might want to review the rules. They're available in the Quick Links dropdown.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Can you TRY and act older than your shoe size?
Sorry Afur, I jsut can't handle being challenged and being accused of stuff I never did...I've had a bad few days with my grandmother in the hospital and I appologize to everyone.

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Sorry Afur, I jsut can't handle being challenged and being accused of stuff I never did...I've had a bad few days with my grandmother in the hospital and I appologize to everyone.
Fair enough dude. SublimeInMA is also going through some tough times, so I think this is just a little mis-communication at the end of the day.

Hope everything turns out OK with your Grandmother.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Fair enough dude. SublimeInMA is also going through some tough times, so I think this is just a little mis-communication at the end of the day.

Hope everything turns out OK with your Grandmother.
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
think you apologized to the wrong person or maybe I dont rate a personal one. Hope your grandmother is ok.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Back on topic this dude wants to make is car faster.................continue.........lol

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
take out the spare tire, anything non-essential when at the strip. less weight = more speed

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
think you apologized to the wrong person or maybe I dont rate a personal one. Hope your grandmother is ok.
He apologized to everyone.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.