Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased an 06 Charger R/T with 25,811 miles on it in January. It already had an aftermarket exhaust sytem on it, some say Flowmaster some say Borla. IDK what to say. Anyway I have never driven one before but I know that all I have to do is tap the gas pedal sometimes and I'm spinning the tires. Also there is alot of power at the initial acceleration it lifts the car and snaps my head back, (no I'm not exaggerating) Is this normal? Is there anything under the hood or beneath the dash to look for, or is there someone in the New Orleans area that I can hook up with that knows what they are talking about that can help me? I just want to know so any response helps.
Thanks, 504HEMI

·
Registered
866 Posts
Mine used to do that normally when I was still running my stock 18"s on it when I bought it last year. They don't spin as much now since I threw on the SRT wheels, so it's pretty good if yours still spin as much w/those aftermarket wheels.

I don't "think" the exhaust would have much to do w/it since I didn't notice that much of a power difference when I added my JBA catback. I still come back home from time to time and I'd love to help you out if I were there.

Welcome to the forum from New Orleans by way of TX.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts