Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to make the cruise control stay on even after turning the car off and back on again? In other words, basically staying on until I turn it back off again, no matter what? I know some CC's can do this. My wife's Jag can and other vehicles can do this, but is there a mod/wiring/etc to make this happen on these cars? It's the only thing about the car that seems really out of place and outdated, so it'd be nice to lessen the use of that little stalk back there! - Thanks!

·
Registered
548 Posts
i believe not. so it would stay on all the time even if you turn off the car?? so when you turn the car back on it will accelerate on its own again? i didnt kno cars did this! lol

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i believe not. so it would stay on all the time even if you turn off the car?? so when you turn the car back on it will accelerate on its own again? i didnt kno cars did this! lol
LOL, I'm hoping you're joking! If not, what I meant was this: When you get in & turn the car on, you have to first, turn the cruise on by pushing in the stalk. I'm wanting to make it where you don't have to do this. I didn't mean for the actual cruise control to set itself at a given speed upon startup! I would just like the cruise system to just be turned on and ready to avoid the ancient "push-in-stalk".

·
Registered
548 Posts
im confused! lol good luck buddy. :beerchug:

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
Makes parking a bit(h, too! :laugh:

Nope, you can't set the switch to stay ON, like you could with the older cars... PITA for certain!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Makes parking a bit(h, too! :laugh:

Nope, you can't set the switch to stay ON, like you could with the older cars... PITA for certain!
Yeah, I didn't think so but thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.