Charger Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Look, If someone needs to get at something in your car they can do so at anytime and anywhere you put your car.They don't need the doors to be open. There is a tool that pops door locks in a sec. So if your seats go down, which most cars do.Then why break your neck to disable your trunk.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
One of my co-workers car was broken into tonight. I just switched jobs and I had a bad feeling about the area where we park. That's why I posted this thread. Call it a premonition. (only one car was hit and it had a GPS system visible) I'm gonna start a security suggestion thread.............

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why does this forum allow people that need to giggle and laugh about peoples concerns. Person who started this thread is looking for fellow charger owners who might be able to share some good advice to eliminate a concern.....not to be made fun of with emojis and dumb ass comments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Why does this forum allow people that need to giggle and laugh about peoples concerns. Person who started this thread is looking for fellow charger owners who might be able to share some good advice to eliminate a concern.....not to be made fun of with emojis and dumb ass comments
It's much more engaging to make fun of people who resurrect a dead 12 year old discussion with no new information whatsoever simply to inject a comment like the one above.

yawn

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
And its his first post!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts