Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of guys have stepped up to the plate and started using Adam's products to detail their rides. I would love to assist those of you who are doing so and those of you who are wanting to do so with a detail clinic, free of charge. Even if you don't have a Charger or use Adam's products, you would be more than welcome to attend. I would not only give the clinic but also be giving away some free samples to everyone who attends. The only problem is the location.

If we can come up with a central location that is as close to everyone who wants to attend, I would be more than glad to put it on. So what do you say folks? Where is a central location where we can get the most amount of folks? I'm all ears!

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
That's a great idea! :clap:

Wherever you decide to have this, please count me in... I have frequent-flyer miles and will travel!!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
You know that you want to come to Cali Junkman....we could do the clinic at the beach...ya know. :yes:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
LOL! Face it Junkman, Adam is gonna have to put you on the payroll, and send you all over the country peddling his wares... I think it could be a pretty sweet deal for all involved. I'd love to come to a clinic, you know that, I'm sure. As well as the rest of the forum members. But I dunno how you are going to find somewhere central to all of us.... :D I'll be keeping my eye on this thread, I gotta learn how to get all the scratches outta my Jeep, that we put on it today...... It's still a mud ball... LOL!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, you all are all over the map! I already have one scheduled for the NJ area on the 22nd of August for anyone in that area...

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Any thoughts of coming to Canada???

·
Registered
7,082 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Louisville, KY sounds very centrally located to me. Just saying... :)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Louisville, KY sounds very centrally located to me. Just saying... :)
That's 2 votes for Louisville because I have the place and the food, and that's where I'm at!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts