Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only been in Houston since June, so when do you guys find time to wash your car with all this freaking rain!!! I got my Charger like three weeks ago and havn't had a chance to wash her yet. :cry: And from what it looks like it will be raining till atleast the 14th.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
yea the rain is pretty bad. it sucks. it seems like the clouds are just sitting there waiting for u to finish washing ur car so they can piss on it. lol i know thats how it is for me. it doesnt matter what the forecast is, it will rain the day after chris jones washes his car.

·
Registered
263 Posts
yes true, I am lucky that I don't use my Charge for a daily driver, but every time I get an afternoon that looks ok to take the car out it rains.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm with ya brother!! I have resorted to running it through a brushless carwash by the house just to knock the dirt off. If I see a 2 or 3 day window of little rain I’ll wash it up good but every damn time I do that that it ends up raining just bad enough to kick up all the nasty road mist and get it dirty again.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
You should try living down on the coast. That dadgum seabreeze sux. I tend to try to wash my car and thewife`s weekly but that doesn`t happen much lately.One thing I can say is put a good coat of wax on her as soon as possible. I use Meguires NXT and it lasts a good long time.

Scott

·
Registered
601 Posts
man after having mine for a week it kills me to get it dirty, but its too damn fun to drive! :)

ill just wait til the end of the week amd polish her up nice!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
man after having mine for a week it kills me to get it dirty, but its too damn fun to drive! :)

ill just wait til the end of the week amd polish her up nice!

yea i know that feeling!! its like a paradox. you want to drive the charger but you dont want to get it dirty or take the chance of getting hit by a rock so you dont want to drive it! its like the twilight zone lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
Not driving it LOL. I cant say much i have had moine since the first week in Jan. and i only have 5700k on it. most of that has been going to M/G.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
32 miles round trip to wk for me every day, an i love every bit of it. and my car is dirty as a mo. every day i check the weather cuz she needs a bath bad

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm with you dudeiwin, I have about 40 miles round trip though and every day I pray for a few days without rain so I can wash my girl. Might just have to settle for doing it tomorrow morning before it rains or something.....oh well

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
In my best crying voice - come wash mine - I boke my foot and can`t do it - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Scott

·
Registered
601 Posts
my foot is broken too ;)

maaaaybe its because i want to watch football tomorrow.

i just need to get off my can and do it tomorrow morning, then spend the afternoon watching the Aggies beat Fresno State.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boo Aggies!!!:wink: Texas Tech alum right here. Hopefully they will beat UTEP easier then last season.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Well my foot got screwed but I am not watching football - lololol

Scott

·
Registered
601 Posts
Boo Aggies!!!:wink: Texas Tech alum right here. Hopefully they will beat UTEP easier then last season.
techie looked good last week... although i hear the Ags have some work to do before some of our upcoming games.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea, keep in mind we were playing SMU.... I will be going back to Lubbock this Fall for A&M game. I think it is sold out already but I'll probably just be tailgateing anyways. Can't decide if i want to drive my Charger all the way there and back though...

·
Registered
601 Posts
ugh thats a helluva drive. we drove from college station to lubbock in 2000, and frankly i never want to do it again, haha.

·
Registered
601 Posts
finally got out to wash it yesterday, good to get out and cruise today!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah i feel you man.
everytime i wash my car it'll rain....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts